Chapter 21 The author gets her butt kicked

(Avi's POV)

"Ashley..."  Kirstie knelt down in front of Ashley's bed, crying.

"Can't believe this is happening..."  Mitch mumbled.

"Guys, guys.  Positive energy!!"  Kevin warned.

He carefully knelt down beside Ashley.

"Ash, we believe in you."  Kevin said softly to Ashley.

"Yes!!"  Scott said.

Then the door opened.

"I'm sorry, three minutes' up."  The nurse reminded us.

We only got three minutes to see her for today because she needs rest.  The doctor said if she didn't wake up today, tomorrow we'll have more time to see her.

Kevin kissed Ashley's forehead and he stood up.

Kirstie was crying like crazy, and she buried her face in Ashley's neck.

Scott went next to Kirstie and patted her back.

"Wa-wake up-u-up so-soon....." Kirstie looked up at Ashley and kissed her cheek.

After Kirstie finished and moved away, Scott took her place and bent down.

"I love you, okay?  Now you owe me a 'I love you, too.'"  Scott kissed her forehead as he mumbled.

"Wake up, and tell me that..."  Scott said softly before he left.

Mitch looked at me to see if I want to say something to her first, but I motioned him to go first.

"Ashley...."  He started as he walked to her bed.

"Oh, god, I can't..."  He broke down crying, and I went to hug him.

Now my eyes are teary as well!!

"I'm-I'm fine..."  Mitch said as he pulled away and turn back to Ashley.

"Ash...I need you.  I need you back in the house, okay?  Please wake up, I don't know what to do without you...."  Mitch kissed Ashley's forehead and left.

Standing at the doorway, they all turn their heads to look at me.

"I'm very sorry, but the time is up, you'll have to leave."  The nurse said.

The rest of the gang went out the door.

"May I please have another minute? Please."  I asked sincerely.

The nurse nodded.

"Thank you."  I said.

I knelt down beside Ash.

Studying her face carefully, I felt my heart beating faster and faster.  I've never really look at her so closely before.  I had no idea it'll do that to me.....

But her face seemed different, no more pink cheeks and red lips.  She looked pale...

"Ashley....I know you hate me, but.."  I took a deep breath.

"There's a lot of new things that I discovered about myself, and I know I said a lot of mean things to you, but none of them is what I was really thinking..."  I said as I touched her face gently.

"So please, wake up, so you can hear what I'm really thinking..."  I said.

I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me.  

Nope.

I quickly kissed her cheek before I stood up and left.

A/N:  This is just so sad, I'm sorry guys.  But it'll be better soon, I promise.

And I feel like my butt is going to be kicked by the lovely Shuana:P