Part 1: Prologue

A/N: I want to quickly point out some details before the story begins. First off, I want to mention that all ideas are MINE. If there are any similarities, it's clear coincidence. Secondly, this book will contain TWO parts. Part 1 and part 2. Just wanted to clarify some things before you begin reading. Enjoy!

-

Growing up as a child was a rough and cruel time in my lifespan. My parents never wanted me so I was immediately sent to an orphanage nearby my house. But to this day, my parents are still left unidentified.

I was always a shy, introverted, outcast, with no friends. But can you really blame me? Nearly every child is sent here because the lack of money their parents are earning, or because of death.

I had been teased multiple times by the girls I bunked with. But I didn't take their criticism too seriously. All I ever wanted was to be apart of a family.

And that wish came true after years of begging and prayers. I got adopted by a young couple who I thought was gonna be my forever family. They made me happy, but as time passed, they broke the news to me that they're sending me back to the orphanage.

Anger and sadness grew inside of me. I began cutting myself and even tried committing suicide a few times. I sneaked out a lot as well, usually to clear my head.

I did later on get adopted by other couples, but I always ended up getting sent back to the orphanage.

At the age of thirteen, I met a boy named Hunter on my way home to the orphanage. He wore all black and had a couple piercings on his body.

He didn't exactly make the best first impression but I found him more trustworthy than the people I've met in the past.

He introduced me to a few of his friends and over the course of a week, I'd say we've gotten pretty close.

Since then, I've snuck out of the orphanage nearly every night just to watch my friends demolish everything and get drunk. I've never really interacted with them physically since I just wasn't that type of person.

Everyone knew that I was never gonna be adopted ever again but who knew they were wrong. It all began on my fifteen birthday when a group of five boys adopted me.