Chap 14: Who Did That?

Zach's Pov

Zach's Pov

I stuff a few extra pair of clothes in a duffel bag along with my sneakers. Changing into my swim trunks, I slap on a white shirt on top. At this point, I'm just waiting for Daniel to finish up while surfing through the free channels.

"Hey Zach, do you have an extra pair of swimming trunks? Mine are still filled with sand from last night," Daniel calls from the bathroom. I search through my baggage and happen to find another pair.

"Yeah, you're in luck dude," I reply, throwing it to him once the door opens. I remain to scroll through the menu, looking for something to catch my eye. No good comes in life when there's no cable, unless you pay twenty bucks for a series. "Are you done? You've been in there for like almost six minutes!"

"Almost, why? Do you need to use the restroom?"

"Nope, I'm just sick of pressing the same damn button for the past six minutes," I shout as my response. Sooner or later, Daniel came out dressed almost identical to what I'm wearing. It's not really shocking.

I grab a room key and walk down the hall until we reach a grand suite. Daniel knocks on the door and a female voice answers back. "Who is it?"

"Cut the act Corbyn and just open the door," Daniel says, kicking on the outer part of it. I'm not too worried, how much damage could he possibly cause?

The door opens and Corbyn smacks Daniel on the arm, "Don't bruise the door!" He yelps as we share a laugh.

"Did you see Kristen and Alice on your way over here?" Jack asks and I shake my head, "They're probably running late then, you know how Kristen is."

We shrug our shoulders collectively and waited for the remaining people. Jonah turns on the tv and what immediately appeared was The World Cup. Our eyes are glued to the screen, that was until an alarm rings out of nowhere.

The results left a few cusses and screams, "Who did that?" Corbyn sits up, glaring at all of us with a dull expression.

"Oh, that was my alarm, my bad," Jack laughs, shutting it off.

"What for?" Corbyn questions.

"I don't know,"

Of course. A knock them appears at the door. "Not it!" Everyone yells but Corbyn.

"Who-"

"Don't test me Corbyn," Kristen says from the hallway. He opens the door and frowns, "Nice try," she pats him on the shoulder, arms crossed.

"Alright, let's go and find a good spot before it gets taken," Jonah suggests.

After forty minutes of finding the perfect spot that's exactly halfway from the staircase and the ocean with a fire pit for a bonfire. We didn't plan on staying until night but who knows.

"I'm going to sign up for surf lessons, wanna join?" Alice asks Kristen and she just replies with a goodbye wave. "If you say so."

"Race you to the ocean," Corbyn nudges me on the arm and Jonah.

"Wait, you guys have to help set up," Daniel announces.

I look at Corbyn and hastily make my way to the ocean floor. The water was cold when I first got in but I just adjusted to it pretty quickly. Jonah splashed water at me but I respond by jumping onto his back. "Take that!" I laugh.