Chapter 3

Holly's point of view

After mingling with fans and forcing ourselves to the front right in the middle the arena went black and music started to play, of course the first song was "Follow me down" we couldn't quite see Taylor yet but we could hear her moans, then all the lights went on and the band started to play, it was extremely loud but I was freaking out, I sang along and danced along with Jordan.

The night was going extremely well, I was beyond happy and still filled with excitement, Taylor had just finished "Make me wanna die" and was now talking a little about the next song and tour, she said "how are you fucking guys!!" The arena roared with screams and cheers, Taylor slightly chuckled and at that point I was put into a daze, I couldn't take my eyes off her, her hair was down and all over the place from performing, she had leather like leggings on and a long vest tank top with the signature going to hell cross, her makeup was dark and exaggerated like always but it fit her perfectly outlining her features and her clothes for in all the right places.

I hadn't realised that the next song was "Goin down" and when I did excitement bubbled inside me, this was by far one of my favourites and I was prepared to belt out the lyrics along with Taylor.

Taylor's point of view

I have to admit before coming on stage I was nervous, I could hear all the talking and I knew the arena was quite full for a small venue, as I peered out from behind the curtain I examined the front row, some of my fans were hot and I couldn't wait to perform in front of them.

Then two girls appeared at the front and my jaw almost dropped, one of them had tight black skinny jeans on and a black "The Pretty Reckless" T-shirt on which fit her perfectly, her hair was a long brunette sort of colour as I could see and she was beyond stunning. Now I was even more excited!!

I made my way to the front of the stage and kept looking at the girl in front of me, I started with "Follow me down" which is definitely one of my favourites, after the song I was pumped and the adrenaline rushed through me.

Upon conversing with my fans I started to perform "Going down" and I was ready to put on a show, I hadn't done this before and I prayed it would work out, so the band started playing and I started dancing, I was just into the first verse when one of my favourite lines came and so I done the usual thing and pulled my top up, but not fully only a tease, I looked at the girl in the front row and saw the look of disappointment on her face, I made my way off the stage and started to make my way to the girl in the front, her friend nudged her and I swear she was going to faint, I saw the look in her face and knew I had a hold on her, so I helped her over the barrier and started to dance with her, I had to admit she knew what she was doing, she was a great dancer and I couldn't get enough of her, we were as close as humanly possible and I wanted to be closer.