Chapter 6

Holly's point of view

After I spent at least an hour looking for Jordan I received a text saying she was staying at some guys house, I was proud of her to be honest and so chuckled to myself and went back to find Taylor. I went to the dressing room and found her there playing with her mobile "shall we go?" I said and made her jump, I laughed "it's not funny" she said with a tint of red in her cheeks "is someone blushing?" I cooed and laughed "are we going now or not?" Taylor asked with a slight tint of annoyance in her voice, I grabbed her hand and started running. Until I bumped into a big guy and fell to the floor dragging Taylor down with me. She landed on top of me and we had a slight moment, I couldn't stop staring at her eyes they were so captivating and her lips seductive, I wanted to kiss her but was interrupted by a slight cough, Taylor immediately jumped up and held her hand out to help me, I gladly took it and she hoisted me up, we turned around to see Ben stood looking at Taylor expectantly, she just laughed and dragged me along with her. "What was that about?" I asked confused "Ben thinks that you are a toy to me, but you're not" she chuckled a bit irritated "so what am I too you?" I questioned uncertain of her reaction "you're different and more to me than just some toy, I wanna get to know you and go from there" I started to blush and an "oh" escaped my mouth, but inside I was dying I've always wanted this and now that I've got it I'm not letting it go.

Taylor's point of view

I can't believe I just said that, I feel so stupid, she didn't even seem to care, but hey I'm Taylor Momsen I can get this girl surely, I just need to try a bit harder. "Hey Holly, you wanna come over and watch a movie or something? I live alone so it can be lonely, plus I'm still hyped from performing" I asked with confidence and a hopeful tone "yeah sure, Jordan won't be home tonight so I'm gonna be alone anyway" she replied without hesitation, maybe I did have a chance. The car journey was sat in a comfortable silence and I instantly knew that this girl had to be the one. I've never been able to sit in silence comfortably with anyone before, I get bored and leave or start talking, but talking was not needed.