Chapter 28

No ones point of view

The remainder of the week passed by briskly, the girls excitement bubbling crazily as they were counting down the remaining few hours to head to the airport, beyond ready to head to LA and start the first leg of the tour. Jordan ended up telling Justin that it wasn't going to work due to the fact that she was joining Taylor and Holly on tour and she'd be gone for a few months, Justin insisted that he'd wait for her, so Jordan done the only thing she could and told him they'd be best off as friends and that she simply did not have feelings for him.

The girls where gathered at Holly's apartment to head to the airport, packing the remainder of the things that they'd each need, Taylor in the bathroom packing all the toiletries her and Holly would need and Jordan and Holly struggling extremely to zip up Jordan's over packed and over flowing suitcase.

Holly's point of view

"For god sake you don't have to take all these clothes" I groaned out whilst sitting on Jordan's suitcase trying to get it to zip up. "Yeah well you know me" she said tugging at the zip. "Ready to go guys?" Taylor asked walking into the room with her case already packed. "Yep, just two more secs" Jordan replied as she finally got the case zipped up. "Remind me never to go on holiday with you again" I said chuckling as I got up off the suitcase, I grabbed ahold of my case and walked over to Taylor. I intertwined the fingers of my free hand with hers as we all walked out to the taxi.

The journey was pretty boring, not much happened really, but as soon as we got to the airport I gripped Taylor's hand tighter as the fear sunk in. "Um Taylor.." I piped up, my tone defeating the fact I was trying to hide how scared I was, truth be told, I've a fear of heights. "What is it babe?" She said with a worried expression. "Um, I've never flown before" I mumbled out, embarrassed by the whole prospect. "You'll be fine, don't worry, I'll be right here with you" she spoke softly and meaningful as she kissed my forehead.

We went through customs and boarded our luggage and after waiting for about an hour, we finally found ourselves boarding the flight and had taken our seats on the flight.

"Lemmie have the window seat!" Jordan screamed excitedly pushing past me and Taylor. "Oh my god jordan it's really crammed in here please don't be hyper for this 12 hour flight otherwise I can't deal with you" I spoke, faking frustration and taking the seat in the middle. I heard Taylor chuckle to herself as she sat in the isle seat and turned to look at her, an amused expression on my face, I hadn't heard her chuckle all week and well, neither of us had really had a good week, with all my constant nightmares and restless nights.

*12 hours later*

The flight had gone by painfully slow. Jordan fell straight asleep, which I was surprised at, the girl was screaming as soon as she got on the plane, she was fidgeting like mad and kept hitting me, I guess I know what Taylor had to put up with to some extent when I was thrashing about. Taylor sat reading a magazine, but got bored and ended up, laying herself on my shoulder her arm lazily spread across my torso and fell asleep playing with my hand, maybe it was because I was anxious or nervous, or maybe my extreme fear of heights, but I just couldn't seem to relax, so I sat awake, reading, listening to music and playing games for twelve hours.

I took my headphones out as I heard a voice blaring through the plane speakers "Passengers please be aware that we'll be landing in 10 minutes, thank you for flying with us" the captain spoke as I felt the plane wobble as it started to land. I turned to Jordan and flicked her nose waking her up, to be sworn at, I laughed turned to my other side, lifting Taylor's head slightly "Babe wake up" I said softly as I shook Taylor's shoulder "we're landing" I spoke again as her eyelids fluttered open and she stretched slowly yawning. "Oh, so you wake her up nicely but flick my nose?" Jordan questioned pretending to be hurt by the gesture, I laughed and turned "she's my girlfriend and you're basically my sister, besides you kept hitting me with your stupid fidgeting" I replied seriously, in which I got a scowl and a stubborn looking five year old.

Taylor's point of view

The plane landed a few minutes after id been woken up, I had to listen to Jordan and Holly's squabbling and bickering for about 5 minutes, laughing at how they insulted each other and then apologised, the two of them looking like idiots to the rest of the plane. Well getting off the plane was the usual procedure, you get off the plane, go through to get your luggage excetera and then we found ourselves surrounded by American fans, screaming and shouting for pictures and autographs, the paps screaming stupid questions or making horrible comments, Holly had her beanie pulled onto her head and her sunglasses on to cover her face, she looked cute trying to get away from them all, keeping her head down, Jordan was waving and smiling, not really caring what was being shouted, this I laughed at, having not taken Jordan into public with me before where there were tons of fans and paps. So anyways, we got into the taxi and made our way to the hotel, the top floor penthouse become the three of ours home for the next week, me having a show every night over than Friday and Sunday when we'd be going over to New York for the next dates.

We arrived at the hotel about 30 minutes later, the place seemingly deserted having not put my location or wear abouts anywhere to be seen, we got out the cab paying the driver and taking our luggage through to the reception "penthouse for Taylor Momsen" I spoke formally to the receptionist as she replied "ah yes, here is your key card Miss.Momsen" I took the key a smiled a "thank you" to the lady before walking back too Jordan and Holly, who still bickered "I call bathroom first" Holly called like a child, I admired how she was so mature, yet she acted like a five year old "no I'm going" Jordan argued "girls please" I spoke sternly "stop arguing, there are two bathrooms, one for Jordan and one for me and Holly to share" I said again looking at the both of them "okay, fine" Jordan huffed like a child, I laughed and proceeded to the elevators the two girls right behind me, I felt Holly's hand grab mine as I reached the elevator, her body finally catching up with mine, a big smile on her face as she kissed me quickly before returning her gaze to the elevator doors, I smiled to myself and entered the elevator as the doors opened.

Jordan's point of view

We got into the penthouse and let me tell you, it was amazing, the place was huge, two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a huge kitchen and living area, the place decorated beautifully, full of color and art. I went into my room to find a double bed, wardrobe, a big chest of draws and a flat screen tv, I smiled and admired the room around me, going to my window and finding a balcony with a small table and two chairs looking out onto the city, the view was great.

I unpacked my luggage for the week, actually managing to find a weeks worth of outfits only and no more, putting my toiletries in the ensuite bathroom and then walking out into the kitchen. I found that id taken the longest to settle in walking out of my room to find Holly and Taylor making out leaning against the kitchen counter "urgh seriously, guys? We eat in here" I whined, as I went into the fridge and found a bottle of water "hey, you'd do the same" Holly replied as her and Taylor stopped turning and looking at me "yeah if I even had anyone to make out with" I replied, the truth in the words stinging slightly "you'll find someone, I know you will, it'll probably happen when we go to Korea" she spoke as she made tea for her and Taylor, Taylor stood by the sink watching us converse whilst eating an apple "wait?" I said the words not quite sinking in "we are going to Korea?" I asked unsure of my own hearing "oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, well surprise" Holly replied as she turned to Taylor and passed her the tea after she had thrown her apple core in the bin "thanks babe" Taylor said as she gave Holly a quick peck on the lips "Are you freaking kidding me? WE ARE GOING TO KOREA!!!" I screamed the reality of it finally hitting me, Holly and Taylor both laughed as I screamed and ran around fangirling. I must have looked crazy but I was so excited, we are going to Korea.