Chapter 9

Taylor's point of view

I can't believe that just happened, I mean wow she knows how to kiss, but I did not think she was that good, I want her to be mine and now I'm willing to do everything in my power to get her. I heard her groan as I pushed her out the door, I finished getting ready into something comfortable as I had nothing to do today, I had all day to sit with Holly and I was excited, I was also planning something and praying it would work. As I walked out of my room, I saw a flash of red and white run across the hall and into the spare room, I followed it and found nothing, I then heard laughing from my bedroom and thought I was going insane, I went to my room and closed the door behind me "Holly, I know you're in here" she replied with a muffled laugh and I knew where she was, she was hiding under the bed "I laughed to myself and went around to the other side scaring her in the process, I fell on the floor laughing because she banged her head. She looked up at me face red with embarrassment it just fuelled my laughter more to the point we where both laughing on my bed, after at least 5 minutes I contained myself and sat up "so what are you doing today?" Holly asked almost sad that I'd leave her "you're stuck with me all day" I replied grinning, her face lit up like a child on Christmas morning "do you not have work today?" "Nope I have a whole 6 months off to do whatever I want" she just smiled and laid down, I took this as an opportunity, so I jumped onto her torso and started to tickle her, she squealed and thrashed trying to escape, it was hilarious to watch, until I was suddenly flipped and she had the upper hand, I was shocked, but she would never know where I was ticklish, no one did, she had a devilish smile and at that point I knew I was screwed, she knew, she grabbed my upper torso and started to tickle me, I let out a squeal and screamed with laughter, she tickled me till I could no longer breathe properly and then let go, whilst catching my breathe we sat in the same position for what felt like forever, I knew what was next but could no longer stop the temptation and had ran out of patience, I moved in fast and we started to make out, I always like to be the dominant one so I flipped us over and we carried on making out, our tongues battles for dominance until she finally won, we continued to make out, until it started to get heated, I dot want things to move this fast and so I stopped.

Holly's point of view

This must be a dream, this can't really be happening, I've never had this kind of luck, to be making out with Taylor was amazing, I had, had a crush on her for as long as I could remember but now feeling her plumped strawberry flavoured lips on mine was amazing, the feeling lingered and I wanted more, but we both knew things where moving to fast and she stopped first, I wanted my first time to be special, but Taylor didn't know I was still a virgin.
We moved to the couch and decided to have another movie night, we watched Disney movies along to Horror movies, we where snuggled up together on the couch when Taylor asked the question I had be dying to hear but also nervous to hear "Holly, I know we've only known each other for 2 days, but I really really like you and you're different to everyone else, you just have something about you that makes me feel special and amazing. I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?" The tension in the room rose and I was under pressure, something I don't perform well with, but the answer was evident and I knew what I was going to say before the word even registered in my brain, the word flew out my mouth faster than a train "yes" I was beyond happy, I didn't know how to react, Taylor cuddled me closer and my immediate reaction was to cuddle her back, I then looked up at Taylor to find she was already looking at me, we moved in together and this kiss was different to the others, it was filled with passion and was slower than the others, I still had those butterflies and knew that this was what I wanted.