Chapter 11 (Sexual content be warned)

Holly's point of view

I woke up with a massive headache and I was freezing, it took me a minute to recognize my surroundings, then I remembered the events from the previous night and couldn't help but smile. I tried to get up but in walking to the hallway I collapsed with a thud, Taylor came running into the hallway in nothing but a tight vest that was cropped and a pair of tight booty shorts, god just looking at her made me want her "Holly oh my god are you okay? What happened?" "I have a massive headache and I am really cold, I came out here to ask for some paracetamol but I collapsed" my voice was really raspy and my throat burned after that sentence "oh dear, let's get you back into bed and I'll get you some tablets" she picked me up bridal style and walked to her bedroom, I clung on as my headache got worse and worse by the second, I was now crying from the pain "Is it hurting that bad?" "Uhuh" I replied shakily, Taylor left and than returned with some paracetamol and a glass of water, I took 3 of the tablets knowing it would work faster and laid down, as Taylor went to leave I grabbed her hand and she turned to face me "please stay with me" I asked sounding like a fragile child "of course" she got in and I instantly snuggled up to her "we won't go out today, we'll stay in to make sure you're not ill and get you better" "you don't have to do that I should be fine soon" I replied feeling bad that she had to cancel her studio practice "no it doesn't matter you're important to me and your health means more than work" "are you sure?" "Positive" she replied with a kiss to my forehead.

Taylor's point of view

As I kissed her forehead I noticed that she was really hot, but her hair smelt of green apples a scent I was getting used to, she always smelt like them, it was a great smell. I really didn't expect to ever see her cry so soon, that headache must have really been bad "Holly do you feel ill?" "No I'm feeling a little better now. Why?" "Oh it's just your head is really hot" "I'm under the quilt and your apartment is like Africa, I could get a tan" she chuckled out lightly, god her laugh was like music to my ears "oh I never realized" I laughed out, she then snuggled into my neck and breathed slightly on the part of my neck that came down from my ear and I let out a slight moan "wow looks like I've found something naughty" she laughed but I couldn't that was one of my biggest turn on spots and right now I was really horny "that's not funny" I managed to breathe out "oh why not? I have plenty of places like that" she laughed, I leant down to her ear and whispered very quietly and seductively "I already know this one" I let my hot breath trail down her neck and she went stiff, she let out a small moan and it only turned me on more, I proceeded to kiss her neck softly when I hit one spit close to her collar bone where she let out another moan, I quickly attacked it sucking and biting knowing it'd leave a mark, she let out a few more moans before grabbing my hips and squeezing them, this bought me a whole new type of pleasure, I never even knew I had a horny spot there, I instantly looked at her and our lips met in a ferocious battle for dominance, they moved together perfectly in sync, I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance that she gave gladly, our tongues battled and I won, she then moved to my jaw line kissing down and proceeded to my neck, she found my sweet spot and instantly let out a moan, she took this and started to nibble a suck on my neck, I was now beyond turned on and needed her more than ever, her hands moved to the bottom of my vest and she looked at me for approval, I gladly nodded and with that it was off, she started attacking my chest kissing in between my boobs whilst cupping one, I let out soft moans in certain areas I'm sure she was remembering for another time, she then started to suck my nipple and bit it softly, at this I went crazy and moaned a little louder than before, she looked at me with a smirk and I was now tired of being on the bottom, I flipped us over and than removed her t-shirt, her chest was amazing, we started making out again whilst I caressed her boob, I then done what she did to me but moved down to her shorts, I looked up for permission and she nodded biting her lip, god that was sexy, I removed my shorts and hers and moved down to her thighs, I kissed her inner thigh and bit slightly on it ensuring I left some love bites there to, she then groaned impatiently and I moved my lips slowly to where I knew she wanted me most, I inserted a finger into her vagina and started pump and lick her out, she moaned loudly and it energized me more, I kept going until she reached her high and then felt myself being flipped over.

Holly's point of view

I flipped her over and started to tease her like she had done to me, I left love bites on her neck, collar bones and inner thighs, I then proceeded to insert a finger into her vagina and do what she had done to me, she started to moan loudly and as she reached her high she clutched the sheets and closed her eyes tight, out of breath I laid next to her, my body felt tired and now I wanted to sleep "that was amazing you're great, god your previous girlfriend must have had it good" Taylor breathed whilst looking at me, I breathed out and could feel the red in my cheeks start to bubble "why are you blushing?" She asked "well...Erm...I kinda dunno how to say this, but...erm...well that was my first time doing anything" I looked down as it dawned on Taylor, I felt her lift my chin up and I looked at her "well I'm honored to have been your first, but for a virgin you knew what you was doing, god I haven't had sex like that in a long time" I felt my blush go deeper and Taylor pecked my lips, I cuddled her and we laid together naked just taking in what had happened and enjoying the memories of it, I was glad that it had happened, losing part of my innocence to Taylor was great and I was happy I had, I felt the bed shift and saw Taylor getting up, her body was stunning and I couldn't tear my eyes away, she held her hand out to me which I took "we are going to shower" she said pulling me up and walking to the bathroom.

She turned the shower on and we waited for the water to heat up, the silence was great and not at all awkward, we got into the shower and washed each other, she lathered my head with my favorite green apple shampoo and I used her favorite strawberry shampoo for her, the whole bathroom smelt like fruit, we washed ourselves off and then Taylor got out grabbing two towels handing me one and rapping herself in one, we then proceeded to the room and she had washed my black skinnies for me along with my "The Pretty Reckless" t-shirt, I got changed into that as Taylor walked in with her hair fishtail braided to the side some sunglasses and an iron maiden top with some thigh highs, braces and a pair of short tight black shorts "you look stunning" I commented "as do you, you know your outfit is part of what got me looking at you the night of the concert, it outlines your curves, boobs and butt correctly, it just turned me on" my cheeks flushed red as did Taylor's when she realized what she'd said, we both started laughing and then decided to head to my place to get some clothes, pjs and necessities for me.