Chapter 5

Jordan's point of view

Holly went into Taylor's dressing room, which was funny because she had a massive crush on her, I did make her blush before she went in which was funnier. So I'm backstage wondering around aimlessly when I bump into a hot Asian guy and fall to the floor, he was amazingly hot and I couldn't stop staring, his nervous voice pulled me out of my thoughts and back to reality, he had extended his hand to help me up so I gladly took it, he said "hi I'm Jace, I am so sorry for bumping into you." I replied with a shaky nervous "it's fine don't worry about it" Jace then asked "what's your name then?" So I told him my name and we got to talking.

Taylor's point of view

As the girl came in she stood awkwardly by the door, she looked so shy and scared, suddenly she looked up and said "okay, I'm not gonna fangirl and freak out about the fact that I'm stood in your dressing room because you're a normal person so yeah. By the way my name is Holly, it's nice to finally meet you" my mouth was slightly open and I was shocked but I quickly regained myself and replied "oh well I wasn't expecting that but I appreciate it, it's nice to finally know your name" Holly blushed again and looked down, I realised that I had a hold over her, I had the up and I knew it but I didn't want to take advantage, do I made it easier for her and just sat down, she hesitated but sat down after, she was stiff and tensed, I wanted to just hug her but I needed to get to know her so I kept to myself.

Holly's point of view

Why was I being so stupid, I was being weird and acting so silly, I needed to stop, so I untensed myself, relaxed and slouched down into the couch slightly, which took Taylor a bit by surprise, but then she regained herself and started to ask me questions, she asked about my age and my back ground and home life, then I asked her questions too, which I knew some answers too but not all, it was just nice to talk to someone else and a celebrity to realise that she was just a normal person, it was great, I was really starting to like her more than I've ever liked anyone but I knew nothing would happen, I was nothing special and so I didn't get my hopes up. The night was coming to an end and I didn't want to leave, but Taylor offered to take me home and she asked for my number so I was starting to pray something could happen but we would have to wait and see.

How everything started (taylor momsen girlxgirl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें