Chapter 42

3rd persons POV

Jimin left late that night, Jordan hadn't slept very well and was quite upset at the missing presence of her boyfriend. The three girls hadn't gotten back to the hotel until very late because they were seeing Jimin off. Holly and Taylor went straight to bed whilst Jordan sat watching tv. The two girls woke up very early because Holly had to go to the studio today, she was also very excited which probably got her up early to.

Both of them got ready in their usual attire of some colored ripped skinny jeans and a crop top for Holly seen as the weather was nice and one of Holly's long tshirts for Taylor. They walked out into the living area of the hotel and found Jordan asleep on the couch, Holly grabbed Jordan's duvet from her room and covered her with it before kissing Taylor lightly on the lips and saying "I'll see you in a little while, I love you" after this she grabbed her keys and went to leave the door "I love you too" Taylor called quietly, loud enough for Holly to hear, but quiet enough to not wake Jordan.

Taylor then went to go and pack hers and Holly's stuff as they were to be leaving that night. Jordan however slept until the early hours of the afternoon before waking up, having a shower and proceeding to pack her own stuff up ready for the flight later.

It wasn't until lateish that evening that Holly returned, a huge smile on her face and excitement filling her body. "How was it?" Taylor asked as she went up to the younger girl. "It was so amazing, I'm signed to your label. I get to go on tour in about a year after I've released my first album and I'm just so excited." She replied in practically one breath, Taylor chuckled at her girlfriends excitement and kissed her lips softly. "I'm glad you had fun" Jordan called from her room where she was still packing. "Thanks" Holly called back walking into the kitchen to make some tea.

Taylor's POV

I'm so glad she had fun all day. I packed all her stuff for her so didn't have to do it. It was now eight thirty and our flight left at ten. "So what do you wanna do for half hour guys?" I asked as Jordan walked into the kitchen and sitting on a stool "up to you guys. I don't really want to go out though" Jordan replied looking from me to Holly "neither to be honest, I've been out all. I just want to rest before the flight" Holly agreed looking at me "okay sure, let's just...erm...I dunno whatever" I replied at a lost of ideas, I had no idea what to do for half an hour, a silence fell for a few seconds before Holly broke it "let's get our suitcases into the car so we don't have to carry them down later" she then proceeded to our bedroom and carried out mine and her suitcase "well then let's go" she said as she put mine and her suitcase at the front door "hang on I'll grab my suitcase" Jordan called rushing to her room and returning moments later with her suitcase. Holly proceeded out the door and to the elevator with me and Jordan following dragging our own separate suitcases to the elevator. We walked in and went down to the ground floor before proceeding out of the door and to Holly's car. Me and Holly put our suitcases into the boot and Jordan's was put into the back seat next to her. I looked at the time.

Jordan's POV

"It's 9:00 o'clock guys. We should leave" Taylor told us whilst looking at her watch. "Well we need to check out and stuff so we'll have to leave a little later" Holly replied as she jogged to the hotel, me and Taylor following slowly behind her, Holly went upstairs to the hotel room to ensure that it was left clean and we had everything before getting the key card and coming back down to the elevator. Me and Taylor just sat lounging around in the hotel lobby. Holly checked us out and then walked over to me and Taylor "let's go then" she said grabbing Taylor's hand and leading the way, honestly I was third wheeling, but I didn't mind too much because Holly still made time for me and we were still together the majority of the time. Anyways we got into the car and drove to the airport to get on our flight to Dallas. "Jordan. Holly. Don't you two dare act like children this time" Taylor told us firmly "awh come on" Holly whined laughing at the memories of the first trip "we weren't that bad" I said defensively "yes you were" Taylor replied chuckling softly.

We were now boarding the plane and Holly had become tense again, she'd eventually get used to planes and flying, but for now she was always scared. "Holly come on it'll be fine" Taylor reassured her squeezing her hand slightly "okay" Holly replied sighing deeply. The three of us found our seats and I sat by the window with Holly in the middle and Taylor on the end, I put my headphones in and my seatbelt on so I didn't have to when the pilot said to, Holly sat reading and Taylor was laying on Holly's shoulder reading the book to, both of them already with their seat belts on. I could see it was restricting them from being as close as they could be on the plane, but I guess they'd have to wait until we took off.