Chapter 37

Holly's point of view

I woke up to a weight on my chest and a ringing in my ears, I felt really disorientated for a moment before I realised that Taylor was the weight on my chest and the alarm was the ringing in my ears. I remembered that we had a show and I had set it to give me and Taylor enough time to shower and get ready before heading to the venue. I stroked circles onto Taylor's back whilst I spoke softly in her ear "Taylor love, it's time to wake up" she slowly stirred and let out a small yawn, I brushed her hair out of her face as she rested her chin on my chest and looked at me, a big smile spread across her face "why are you so smiley?" I questioned laughing slightly at how cute she looked "you look like you've slept" she started off stroking my cheek as she lifted her head and connected out lips in a chaste kiss "very well actually" she added on resuming her last position. "Maybe we should sleep in this position more often" I queried with a suggestive smile "hmm, maybe we should" Taylor replied kissing me again before getting up and going to the shower, I felt my lungs slowly open up a little more and my body slowly emerged from where it had sunk into the mattress, I heard the shower turn on and looked at the time, we had forty minutes before we had to be at the venue and with Taylor only just getting in the shower I decided that I would set out our clothes and then go to the shower, as id finished laying out our clothes, which only took two minutes, Taylor still wasn't out of the shower, I took my towel and walked into the bathroom "Taylor you're taking way too long" I called as I started to undress myself "I'm coming in with you we have about 35 minutes before we have to leave and at this rate we will be late" I continued climbing into the shower "well that's fine by me" she replied turning around and throwing a sponge at me "now wash you smell bad" she mocked a disgusted face and so I threw the sponge back at her and it hit her face "ouch" she laughed as she decided to squirt some body wash in my face, it went in my mouth and I immediately moved to the water and rinsed my mouth "I hate you sometimes" I said feigning hurt and anger "no you don't, you love me" she said as she grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into her, my arms instantly locked around her torso whilst hers wrapped around my neck and her right hand played with the hairs at the base of my neck, we stood kissing for a minute before I remembered we had to be quick "Taylor" I breathed into the kiss as I pulled away "we have to get going" I finished pecking her lips once more before quickly washing my hair and body then jumping out the shower behind Taylor, walking into the room I went straight to my outfit and got dressed, I decided to put on high waisted black skinny jeans with a white crop top and a dress up grey blazer. Taylor wore long black leather like jeans with a long white t-shirt that said "we're all dudes" in black writing "are you ready?" I said as I put my hair into a messy bun as it was already drying packing a small rucksack with my hair brush, perfume and a jacket for incase Taylor got cold knowing what she's like. "Yeah let's go" we rushed to the lift and out of the hotel jogging lightly to the car, both of us got inside and I threw the bag onto the backseat, I wasted no time starting the car and reversing out of the parking spot, driving out of the hotel parking lot and onto the main road, we drove to the arena and parked by the stage door. We ran inside and straight to our dressing rooms, we had separate ones because we were both different acts, Taylor's manager had asked me to be a supporting act as well as performing with Taylor, it was only because one act had to drop out for personal reasons. So now my set is made up of whatever songs I can play on an acoustic guitar.

Jordan's point of view

Most of the BTS boys left apart from Jimin, he stayed behind and me and him decided to go around LA together looking at the sites. I got a text message from Holly telling me she'd be opening the show tonight, so being her best friend I had to be there "Jimin I need to go" I said softly, I felt bad leaving him, but who said I had to? "Actually. Do you want to come with me?" I asked him, his face lit up and he grabbed my hand as I started walking, our fingers intertwined and I couldn't stop the slight blush creeping onto my face and the huge grin that was spreading across it, he looked at me with a perfect smile spread across his face that made my heart flutter, I felt like I was going to faint; how can someone look so perfect?
We arrived at the arena and went backstage, Jimin seemed kind of scared, but then I heard her "how are we doing LA!" She shouted into the microphone, everyone screamed and changed her name "okay so, this was last minute and I'm sad to say that the person who was supposed to be opening can't be here for personal reasons, but I hope you all enjoy what I've got lines up for you, just me and my trusty guitar" she told the crowd as they continued to scream and chant, I smiled to myself, this was all she ever wanted and now she's got it, I couldn't be more proud of her. She started strumming her guitar picking up a tune, a song I knew all to well, she was playing 'How you remind me' by Nickel-back, probably her favourite song by them. Id never known she could play that song, but I could've guessed, her version was really good and it really suited her voice, changing the aspects of the song to suit her. She played a mix of different songs that she could play on guitar before ending her set and introducing Taylor and leaving to have a drink before performing with Taylor.
Me and Jimin went to meet her at her dressing room where we heard a scream, we ran to the room and I could see Holly jumping around and crying, I knew why, she was so happy about her first ever solo set and couldn't believe it, I joined her celebration and so did Jimin. "Jordan did you see that?" She shouted to me, her face covered with a huge grin and so much happiness that she had a glimmer in her eyes. I also noticed that she looked refreshed for someone who'd just performed "oh y god yes, I'm so proud of you" I told we truthfully as she embraced me in a hug and I copied her actions. "Did you sleep?" I asked slightly surprised at how awake she seemed "yeah, me and Taylor had a long nap before we came here" she replied as if it was nothing big "really?" I asked again "and you didn't have any nightmares or problems?" I continued asking, Holly looked at still smiling, she shook her head in 'no' and I smiled too "I'm so glad" I told her "I still have to see that doctor" she told me matter of factly, she knew she had to and I wasn't going to help her out, her nightmares were becoming a problem for her and me and Taylor.