Chapter 27

Jordan's point of view

Me and Justin had really hit it off in the week, he'd been so attentive since I left the hospital, bringing me things that I needed and just small gifts, I was really starting to like him, but I had promised Holly that I would be careful and take my time, besides we were going on tour in under a week and I heard that we had a couple of night in Korea so I was excited for that. I was abruptly pulled out of my thoughts at the sound of my doorbell, I got up to go and answer it "hey Justi.....Holly, what are you doing here?" I asked slightly confused. She had been out of the hospital for a couple of days now and told me that she wasn't well so she'd come around once she felt one hundred percent "what am I not allowed to visit my best friend now?" She questioned as she walked past me and into the kitchen of the apartment "yeah just walk straight in, like I even invited you" I shouted to her, she responded with a deep throaty chuckle that echoed through the some what empty apartment, I closed the door and made my way to the kitchen, Holly stood drinking my apple juice "you don't mind making yourself at home do you?" I asked laughing to myself and pouring some orange juice into a glass for myself "yeah well you know me" she replied taking another sip of her drink "so how are things going?" She asked as she placed her glass down and perched herself against the kitchen side, crossing her arms over her chest and smirking at me, I wondered what she was implying "well things are great, everything's been good since I left the hospital. What about things with you? I heard about your little restaurant mishap." I replied concerned at her behavior "yeah about that" she said whilst taking a slight interest in the floor "well some girl was kissing Taylor and so I kinda beat her up, it wasn't intended, it just happened, you know I'm not usually like and...well...honestly I didn't really know what I was doing. It was an action without thinking, in my defense I was still on the antibiotics and so my brain restricted from thinking fast enough." She replied truthfully, admittedly I was shocked at hearing the news, Holly is never usually violent, in the outside it seemed so, but once you got to know her really she was a wimp and hated violence. "So what happened after that? You heard anything from the girl?" I asked as I moved to the sink washing the dishes from the night before, I was simply to tired to even wash them and just went straight to bed "nope" she replied and as I was about to speak continued "so what are you not telling me?" She asked, I furrowed my brow in confusion but I knew that even I couldn't hide the fact that I had become increasingly giddy and happy since Justin had been coming around so often, speaking of which the doorbell rang and Holly walked off to answer it, I stood and held my breath, listening to the conversation taking place "hello officer Justin. What are you doing here?" She spoke confidently "well I'm off duty so it's just Justin and I'm here to see Jordan" he replied kindly, I'm sure that they shook hands "oh well come in then, I'm sure she was expecting you" I could hear the smirk in her voice and noted to get her back. Justin and Holly walked into the kitchen "hey how are you doing today?" Justin asked his voice genuine and pure "I'm really good thank you, what about you?" I replied my voice calm and I looked over to him, looking past him and finding Holly making faces at me, a huge smirk spread across her face, making kissy faces "oh yeah real mature you are" I said aloud, she stopped as Justin turned to look at Holly and she waved smiling to him "what's she doing?" He asked laughing slightly "nothing it doesn't matter" I replied eyeing Holly, a silent signal that I was going to kill her, she laughed and her phone went off signaling a text had come through "well Taylor has finished her interview and I'm off to pick her up, now behave you two" she spoke as she grabbed her car keys and walked to the door letting herself out "fuck you" I shouted at her as she closed the door laughing.

"What was that all about?" Justin asked sitting on a kitchen stool and watching me waiting for an answer "oh, she's just childish, she does it all the time, loves to embarrass me" I replied smiling to myself remembering all the times she'd done it in the past, funny memories but also very annoying of her "oh, that makes sense" her replied "so anyways, I've booked a table for two tonight and was wondering if you'd like to accompany me?" He changed the topic, I was a bit taken back and then looked over to him seriously "for real? You booked a table?" I asked not to sure whether I should go or not "yeah, I thought you'd like to have dinner out tonight and well it's on me" he replied honestly "you know what yeah sure, I'll come" I replied, I needed time out of the apartment and dinner wasn't to big of a deal "okay great, I'll pick you up at 7" he spoke confidently getting up and grabbing his coat to leave "okay sure" I replied turning back to wash the final dish I had left "see you later" and with that he let himself out and I was left alone again to my own devices.