Chapter 8

Taylor's point of view

I woke up the next morning to the smell of freshly cooked bacon and bread, I jumped out of my bed and ran to the kitchen, Holly was facing the stove whilst cooking bacon, so I took this as an advantage to hug her, as I wrapped my arms around her waist the space she touched on the front of my body it was filled with warmth and I instantly got butterflies "Good morning sleeping beauty" I whispered in her ear, I realised I got a reaction from her because she stopped moving and tensed slightly, she then replied with a shy quiet "good morning to you to" god her morning voice was amazing, "so what's this?" I questioned whilst getting out a bottle of water and sitting on the side by the stove, "I'm making breakfast for me and you" she replied in a sassy tone "oh thanks" I grabbed two plates and buttered some bread for us then she finished the sandwiches off, as she was concentrating on something I watched her, she was so cute.

Holly's point of view

After making me and Taylor breakfast I was concentrating on something, I could feel Taylor's eyes on me and quickly turned and caught her, she looked away quickly and blushed, I took this as an advantage and decided I was going to go and get ready, "erm Taylor? Can I erm borrow some clothes and use your shower please?" "Oh yeah sure just go in my wardrobe and pick out what you want" "okay thanks" I walked off and knew she was watching me walk away so I cheekily wiggled my bum, I heard her groan internally and I chuckled to myself.

Taylor's point of view

Whilst Holly was in the shower I decided id clean the dishes and the kitchen, I finished cleaning and decided to go and get ready, I knocked on the bedroom door to find thy Holly was still in the shower, so I went in and got some clothes out to get dressed. I was in my underwear when Holly walked in, I didn't realise until she coughed I slowly turned around and looked at Holly "erm hi" I said awkwardly she just laughed to herself, I don't know how she was so calm.

Holly's point of view

As I walked into Taylor's room I saw her in her underwear and her figure was just amazing, her curves, her tan and her toned stomach I couldn't help but stare, I coughed and she replied with an awkward hi, to this I chuckled, I don't know how I was so calm, I mean Taylor Momsen is standing in front of me with less clothing on than I've ever seen her before, inside I was freaking out, I decided id grab the clothes that I had set out and go get dressed in the bathroom, but as I was walking I stood on my towel and it fell down to reveal my chest, I quickly grabbed it and pulled it up but Taylor was right in front of me "wow" she said with her mouth open, I laughed and she closed her mouth than looked at me, I flushed with embarrassment and then my eyes met hers and we stood there staring at each other, I knew what I wanted but didn't know what she wanted, so I started to lean in, to realise that she was then leaning in, our lips met and sparks literally flew, there were fireworks and explosions, my stomach was erupting with butterflies as our mouths moved in sync, her hands moved to my hips and my went around her neck, I could feel my towel slipping and quickly grabbed it she chuckled and pushed me out of the room to get changed, I was so gonna get her for this.