Chapter 44

*2 weeks later*

3rd persons POV

Since the argument Holly had done nothing but mope around feeling sorry for herself, Jordan had brightened up and was now talking more and participating in things, she had tried to get her best friend to sort things out, but Holly saw no use. Taylor on the other hand was miserable and Holly had never seen her so down, when they performed and when she watched Taylor at every show she could feel the pain come through in every song she sang. It was the final show in Dallas before the girls went to New York, Holly knew in herself that she needed to fix things and she needed to do it fast. At the show tonight Holly decided to do a cover of 'You' knowing that Taylor would be watching and listening because Jordan told her that she had to, she was going to dedicate the song to Taylor in front of everyone and apologize for being such a bitch.

Holly's POV

I had sung all of my set but the song I was going to do for Taylor "okay guys, so the past two weeks have been kind of rough and there's been a few ups and downs. I've been a complete idiot and I know I have and because of this one of the people in my life that mean so much to me has been hurting and that makes me feel like shit because I love this girl with all my heart and I want to dedicate this song to her and apologize for being such an arse. Taylor I love you and I'm sorry" I finished as I started strumming the chords for the song and began the first verse, I looked over to see Taylor stood there crying as I continued to sing with all my heart. I felt tears fall down my own face as I got to the end of the song and the whole crowd went insane. I took my guitar off and put it on the floor and turned to see Taylor already running to me, I opened my arms and she jumped into them wrapping her arms around my neck tightly and her legs around my torso as I wrapped one of mine around her torso and put one under her butt to support her. "I'm so sorry" I whispered into her ear "I love you" I finished as she pulled her head from the crook of my neck, tears streaming down her face "I love you to" she replied, the crowd were still screaming and suddenly chanting arose from them "KISS KISS KISS" they were all screaming, I looked at Taylor and raised my eyebrows, she placed her hand on my cheek and she crashed her lips onto mine, the kiss desperate as it's been two weeks since it last happened.
Me and Taylor finished the kiss and put our foreheads together breathing heavily, the crowed awed and cheered and we turned, bowed and then left the stage ready for Taylor to perform. Time flew by as Taylor performed her set and I went on to sing 'under the water' with her, we once again bowed as we finished Taylor's set and then walked backstage "well done guys" Jordan congratulated as she hugged us both "thank you" we both said in unison, we then looked at each other and smiled, the three of us chuckling as we went to get into the car to make our way to the airport, having already packed our bags into the boot of the car so we didn't have to go to the hotel and waste any time.

*5 hours later*

Jordan's POV

We landed in New York after and five hour journey, including getting on the plane and getting off the plane, collecting our luggage and then getting in the car and driving to the hotel, once again our room was on the top floor. Ever since Holly sung to Taylor the two of them has been all over each other and honestly it was cute but sickening, only because I missed Jimin and I couldn't be with him right now. "Will you two get a room?" I said my tone sickened and mocked with fake disgust "we are, in fact were on top floor now" Holly replied smartly "shut up smart ass" I replied this time actually slightly annoyed. "Awh come on lighten up. It's not all bad" Taylor said as she opened the hotel door. The room was amazing like in the last two hotels, and it had two bedrooms again so I could get away from these two. "You would say that" I replied not looking at neither of them and walking into my room. "Cheer up" Holly called, I turned around and put my middle finger up at her and then closed the door behind me.

Holly's POV

Me and Taylor went into our bedroom and I flopped on my back on the bed, I was exhausted and so I closed my eyes. It felt a bit too quiet in the room and as I opened one eye I felt Taylor leap onto me, her legs straddling my hips "you know, you always look hot in sweats" she whispered seductively, I bit my lip and looked at her, her hands were sat either side of my head and I placed mine on her hips. "Hmm, looks like someone wants something" I replied raising my eyebrows and smirking at her, she leant down and smacked her lips onto mine hard. I kissed back and our lips moved in perfect sync, she licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I allowed without hesitation, our tongues battled together in a fight for dominance and she won as her tongue wondered around my mouth exploring the well known territory, I moaned into her mouth and she smiled as she took my bottom lip between her teeth and bit it, this caused me to moan a little louder and I was instantly turned on, I flipped us over and held myself up with my right had as she attacked my neck harshly, licking and biting my sweet spot and the base of my throat. I moaned more and gripped her hips as I lowered myself onto her moving my leg down her thigh, gripping her butt cheek, this caused her to moan against my throat and that fueled me more. "I love you" she breathed against my neck "I love you too" I replied as I attacked her lips again, kissing her hard, I pulled away biting her lip and she wrapped her legs around my torso, pulling me closer and smashing our lips together again, she twisted the hair at the base of my skull in her finger, whilst her other hand played with the waistline of my sweats, I pulled at the hem of her shirt, she sat up and I pulled her shirt over her head, we then went back to kissing.

Taylor's POV (1 hour later)

Me, Holly and Jordan all piled into the car to go and get some food from this restaurant that Jordan suggested. Me and Holly were wearing black skinny jeans and Jordan had light blue, I had a white button up shirt on and Holly had a blue one on. We pulled up outside of a sushi bar, typical of us as we all liked sushi. It had been a long time since we had really had time out with the three of us together and it felt nice. Me and Holly had finally patched things up and we were once again happy, I had helped Holly write some songs, but she still had more to work on and Jordan was happier ever since her and Jimin had been skypeing more and texting, I don't think there was hardly ever a time when she wasn't on her phone anymore.
We ordered our food and sat in a booth near the back to stop ourselves being seen by any fans or paps. We sat and made small talk about the tour and some memories of being on tour, it had now been about two months and we only had one month left, it wasn't a huge tour, but there was definitely lots of places to perform and I just couldn't wait to get home so me and Holly could have some time to sort things out and so we would all be happier. Our food arrived and Holly's eyes lit up, she loved food and it just made me laugh so much at how she looked at it so admirable as if it was one of the greatest inventions ever.

*30 minutes later*(still Taylor's POV)

We finished our food and were about to make our way back to the hotel to go to sleep, all of us exhausted from the flight. The car journey was really upbeat and full of singing and laughing, Holly's eyes were once again sparkling like when I first met her and at this moment I felt content, it was one of those moments that you wished to record and look back on when things are bad. Unfortunately I didn't have a recorder and so I took pictures as my phone had no room for anymore videos, honestly it sounds cliché but I'd recorded all of Holly's performances because they all meant something to me, plus I wanted to make a whole DVD of her for when she becomes really famous and has her own fanbase.

Holly's POV

I could see Taylor taking pictures out of the corner of my eye and couldn't help but smile bigger, she's always been one to have to have photographic memories or video memories, she thinks I don't know about he recording all of my performances, but I did. Me and Jordan were talking one night wen she was performing before I had to go on and she told me, I found it quite cute, but I wanted to know why she had done so, I just didn't want to ask her and drop Jordan in on it. We pulled up outside of the hotel and walked inside. We went into the hotel and got to the top floor, going into our own rooms after saying goodnight. We closed our doors and me and Taylor got changed, she was wearing a long white tshirt and a black laced thong. I wore black sweat pants and a white tank top. We crawled in under the covers and curled up together. Laying in a comfortable silence I sighed contently, Taylor laid on top of me and placed her chin on her hands on my chest "are you okay?" Taylor asked, her eyes showing a sense of concern "yeah, honestly I'm just happy" I replied as I leant forward and pecked her lips. "Promise?" She asked looking deep into my eyes. I smiled and kissed her again "I promise. No more lies" I promised sincerely.