Chapter 4

Taylor's point of view

I was hot, sweaty and tired but I had just one more song to sing before the concert ended, before the lights came on I told the security guard stood in front of the girl I danced with that he had to bring her to the dressing rooms when the show was completely finished, I seriously wanted to know who this girl was. Well the music for our new song "Going to hell" started playing and I was ready to rock the arena one last time, so I sang my heart out belting the lyrics and still the girl in front of me was singing, I thought it was amazing she knew the lyrics to all the songs we had sung tonight and I couldn't wait to talk to her.

Holly's point of view

Taylor and The Pretty Reckless were about to perform their last song "Going to hell" now you could say I was excited, this was by far one of my favourites and I love the music video, but nothing can truly beat seeing your favourite rock band live, they were amazing and Taylor is so talented. Anyway the music for "Going to hell" started and her voice boomed through my ears, and I immediately sang along, I could see Taylor keep glancing and looking at me when she was singing and I nearly died, I think it was safe to say I had a huge crush on Taylor and to have her look at me and dance with me at a concert was now ticked off my bucket list. As the song came to an end me and Jordan were about to leave when my arm was grabbed from behind, I turned to see a security guard give someone in the wing a slight nod and thumbs up before returning his gaze to me and asking me to follow him, I grabbed Jordan and said "she has to come with me" he replied with a short "okay" and dragged me and Jordan backstage, I wasn't happy with the way he was handling me and I knew id have some form of bruise on my arm later on.

Taylor's point of view

I had just gotten ready and dried my hair, I hated being sweaty but it was part of performing, so I was now waiting for the mysterious girl to show up at my door, I was waiting for a good 5 minutes and I began to grow impatient when a knock sounded on my dressing room door, I sprang to my feet and opened the door to see two girls and my security guard, I asked if I could see the one in black skinny jeans privately and her friend pushed her forward chuckling in which she replied by blushing, it was adorable and she instantly covered her face when she realised I was looking at her, I dragged her into my dressing room and started a hopefully long conversation that I would get something out of.