Chapter 10

Taylor's point of view

After sitting around for hours getting to know each other, me and Holly decided that we wanted to go to sleep, I remembered that Holly still hadn't been home and still had nothing to wear "Hey Holly?" "Yeah what's up?" God she cares so much "Do you wanna go home tomorrow and pick up some stuff?" "Oh yeah sure" "Okay cool we'll go pick some stuff up, come back here and then go to the studio" "That sounds fun".

We walked to my bedroom and I started to search through my pj draw to find something for Holly to wear as well as myself, after ages of searching I found some shorts and a long t-shirt "I got you these to wear" I said whilst turning around to realise that she was curled up on the bed asleep, I smiled in awe but had to wake her up because she was wearing jeans "Holly, you need to get changed" "hmm yeah sorry I'm so tired" her voice was amazing it was raspy and such a turn on, I handed her the pjs and she started to get changed in front of me, I decided that id have to move away and get changed to occupy myself and stop myself, I got changed into some tight booty shorts and a vest, I threw my clothes to the side, I then proceeded to turn the light off and feel my way to the bed, I crawled in and instantly my arms found their way to Holly's waist and I pushed her as close to me as I could get her, she snuggled into me and my body was instantly filled with warmth, for the first time in a while I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Authors note*important*

Hey guys this is practically one of the only authors notes I will do as I know they can be annoying so I won't waste your time, but I would like you guys to comment what you think on my story and tell me what things you want to happen it would mean a lot.