Chapter 12(more sexual content yoube been warned)

Taylor's point of view

We spent the car journey to Holly's apartment with the radio on full volume and singing at the top of our lungs, the look on her face was laughable and adorable, it made me smile and I felt happy.
We pulled up outside of her apartment and got out of the car, we walked to the door with our hands intertwined, she took her key out if her pocket and unlocked the door "Jordan I'm home and I brought a special someone" "hey where have you been? I haven't seen you in..." She stopped as she came out of the living room and saw me, a huge smirk spread across her face and I laughed "so you've been with your girlfriend for the past couple of days then? At least you've been safe. Next time maybe text me?" She laughed slightly "sorry I completely forgot, we were kind of busy" Holly replied and we both blushed "oh really?" Jordan replied seriously "yeah we have which I will tell you soon" Holly replied "so erm you're Jordan? It's nice to meet you" I said extending my hand "and you're Taylor nice to finally meet you too" she replied taking a grip on my hand and shaking it.

Jordan's point of view

"So Holly are you staying out again tonight?" I asked whilst going to make some tea, I wasn't the best in the kitchen but I was getting a lot better and had made a few meals for me and Holly in the year we had, had out apartment "erm yeah do you mind?" She asked timidly "no not at all...I...erm...have some company for tonight anyway" I said blushing a little with a smile "oh yeah and who's the mystery man?" She asked laughing a little "well his name is Jace and I met him at the concert, we got talking and now we are dating" I replied a lot more confidently "well that's great, I'm proud of you, well I have a surprise for you too but you've probably already guessed" she replied from somewhere in the apartment, probably her room "oh yeah, what's that?" I asked confident I already knew anyways, it was obvious "well me and Taylor are dating too, she's my girlfriend" she replied as her and Taylor walked into the kitchen with their hands intertwined, I cooed and looked in awe as Holly sat on her lap and Taylor played with her hair, she had, had a lot of trouble with relationships before and now she was actually happy, her usual glow had reappeared and her smile was real, her eyes also seemed to sparkle, I'm glad she's with Taylor "well I'm glad, you two seem really happy together" I replied smiling at her "we are" Holly replied smiling widely "well me and Taylor best be off, but I will be back in a couple of days and we can have a catchup as one is well needed" Holly said whilst standing up and grabbing Taylor's hand whilst flinging her over night back onto her back "okay, yeah we do. I'll see you soon and be safe" I replied sounding more motherly than I did like a friend "okay mum well I'll see you soon and you be careful too, use protection" she laughed and Taylor chuckled to, I threw her a death glare in which she replied blowing me a kiss and walking away chuckling to herself "I know you've done something naughty" I shouted as she squealed with laughter and replied "yeah but I can't get pregnant" and shut the door, that little shit.

Holly's point of view

We left my apartment chuckling "wow your sister is really nice" Taylor said sounding relieved, this only made me laugh harder "what? What's so funny?" Taylor asked sounding slightly embarrassed "Jordan's not my sister, she's my best friend" I breathed out through my laughter, the realization dawned in Taylor's face and she started laughing to.
We got in the car and started back to Taylor's apartment singing along to Kerrang radio when "ITS NOW TIME FOR THE NUMBER ONE ROCK SONG OF TODAY....AT NUMBER ONE WE HAVE THE PRETTY RECKLESS HEAVEN KNOWS" Taylor squealed and turned the radio up full volume whilst we sing and danced along laughing like children, as the song came to an end we had reached Taylor's apartment, getting out of the car and walking into Taylor's apartment I flung my bag down in Taylor's room and flopped onto the bed, I was laying there for a good five minutes when I felt Taylor jump onto me, I looked at her smiling and saw a devilish smile on her face "what are you doing?" I asked slowly kind of scared of the answer "are you ticklish?" She asked sounding more devious than ever "erm...no...pfft...why would you think..." I was cut off and squealed in laughter when I felt Taylor's hands attack my hips the area I'm most ticklish, I tried to pry her hands off my she pinned both my hands down at the top of my head with one hand and carried on tickling me, I couldn't breathe and I was now crying "Taylor...please...stop...I...can't...breathe" I breathed out so quietly I was afraid she wouldn't have heard me, then I felt her let go of me and I was starting to regain my breath "thank you" I breathed still slightly light headed from laughing so much "so what do you wanna do?" She asked with a playful look "well it's your apartment. What can we do?" I asked "well" she said thoughtfully "we could do whatever you want" she said seductively, I knew what she wanted, I could see it in her eyes and so I decided to tease her "well I have no idea, we haven't eaten for a while" I said thoughtfully "hmm yeah" she replied "but what about something else?" She asked this time her eyes full of lust "well we could do this" I said as I intertwined my fingers into her hair and pulled her down to me face as our lips collided, we started making out and our lips moved in perfect sync, I loved the taste of her, she tasted like strawberries, her lip balm I thought to myself, she licked my lip asking for entrance in which I denied, I knew I was annoying her and teased her more, until she squeezed my hip in the right spot and I moaned, she took this as an advantage and stuck her tongue in my mouth, our tongues fought for dominance this time mine won, she moved down my jawline and started to nibble on my sweet spot, she gave me numerous love bites in my neck and collar bone, but worked on my sweet spot more and constantly nibbled and sucked at it, I knew she was gonna leave a big mark and so I decided that I would return the favor, I flipped us over and instantly attacked her neck, sucking, biting and nibbling hard, she let out soft moans of pleasure and so I decided to make hers a bit bigger than mine, I bit down a little harder and she let out a louder moan, I decided to tease her more.

Taylor's point of view

She was biting my neck hard, gosh I would have to hide this tomorrow from the paparazzi, she then took my top off and my pants, followed by my bra, she caressed and sucked my nipple and then left soft kisses down to my centre, I had a frilly red thong on and she looked at me with lust filled eyes before going back to the hem of my thong, she took it off with her teeth and started to nibble on my inner thigh so close to my centre I was becoming impatient, she then got up laughed and said "I'm going to make dinner, what do you want?" She stood by the door frame watching me, I just stayed still in shock "I want you for dinner" I replied seductively whilst walking to her naked, I knew she wouldn't be able to resist, I grabbed the loops of her jeans and ran my finger along the hem of her pants as I smashed my lips onto hers, she grabbed my butt and squeezed it, I took this and threw my arms around her neck, and jumped onto her rapping my legs around her waist, she pushed me against the wall and started to lick my bottom lip for entrance, which I gladly allowed, parting my mouth slightly her tongue attacked mine and we stood making out for at least 2 minutes, I moved my hands down to the hem of her shirt and proceeded to tug at it, she managed to pull her top off and keep me up against the wall at the same time, I looked down at her chest and bit my lip, I loved her body, it was the correct tone of tan and her boobs where amazing, she then moved to the bed and laid down on top of me, she was taking full control this time, more confident than the first and it was a massive turn on, she proceeded to where she left off kissing and nibbling on my inner thighs, then she went to where I needed her most and started to eat me out, she was amazing with her tongue and it cause me to moan and grip the sheets, I tangled my fingers into her hair and arched my back as I reached my high, she finished off what he was doing and then proceeded to my lips attacking them, her kiss was so rough this time I felt my lips swell slightly, but it just made me want her more, I unhooked her bra and tugged the hem of her pants, she stood up and proceeded to strip down to nothing, I looked her body over biting my lip again, it was honestly amazing, she then laid back on top of me but now I was my turn.

Holly's point of view

Taylor flipped us over and proceeded to straddle me, she put herself between my legs scissoring me and started to grind herself onto me, I moaned in pleasure, she was moving faster after every moan I made and I reached my high, as I arched my back a threw my head back she moved to y centre with her mouth and ate me out like I did her, now exhausted and out of breath I felt her lay next to me, she curled into me and kissed my lips a few more times before examining the mark she had left on my neck, she slightly slid her finger across it and I winced slightly "did that hurt?" She asked sympathetically "Uhuh" I replied biting my lip, she moved my head slightly and looked at it "it's gone a slight purple color" she said sympathetically "really Taylor" I replied chuckling, I then looked at her mark I left and laughed "well yours is probably bigger than mine and it's a blue kind of purple color" I smiled proudly with a smug look "well great, I wasn't planning on telling the world about you yet but looks like I might have to" she replied, I laughed slightly and proceeded to get up and grab some booty shorts from my bag, my lace white thong and a tight cropped vest top, went into the shower done my usual routine and then I got out dried myself, got dressed and looked in the mirror at my love bite, it was big and Jordan was sure to tease me about it when I see her tomorrow "hurry up Holly I'm already ready and I want some food" Taylor wined from behind the door "okay, okay I'm coming" I replied laughing at her impatience, I walked out the bathroom and walked to the kitchen to find Taylor searching through the cupboards "what we having?" I asked "well nothing by the looks of what's in my cupboards, unless you can cook?" She asked me batting her eye lashes "yeah I can cook what do you want?" I asked whilst looking through the cupboards "can we have Tacos?" She asked like a child "yeah sure my favorite" I replied getting out the ingredients I needed "mine to" she said hoisting herself onto the kitchen counter.
I finished making dinner and we sat down to eat, after about an hour worth of conversation and eating we decided to clean up and watch a film before going to bed "I wanna watch a horror" I said confidently, truth is I loved horror movies "but I don't like horror movies" Taylor replied sounding scared "well if we watch one I'll keep you safe, I promise, nothing will get you" I replied she was leaning on the counter facing me, I moved forward and lifted her onto the counter "I promise" I said again looking her in the eyes "okay, but not a really scary one" she replied whilst pecking my lips "yeah thank you, I love you" I said, it came out faster than planned and shocked me and Taylor, it was playful but it came out with so much meaning, I really did love Taylor, it had only been a few days but I wanted so desperately to spend the rest if my life with her "I love you too" she replied her eyes full of passion and love, I knew she's meant it, I kissed her with all the passion I could and then we went and chose and movie. This was going to be a long night.