Chapter 7

Holly's point of view

The drive to Taylor's was nice and didn't take too long, as we pulled into her driveway a feeling of nervousness came over me, but id just spent hours with this girl, I don't think I've ever felt this way before. Taylor got out the car and came over to my side as I was getting out, we walked up the pathway to her apartment and went to the elevator, all the way up to the top floor, the elevator went straight into her room and I was amazed, the room was a cream colour that blended well with the chocolate brown curtains and black leather sofa, next to each end there was a guitar and even some on the walls, it was amazing. I didn't realise Taylor had left the elevator until I heard a chuckle that sent music to my ears and made my heart swell, I looked and saw her seated on the couch already "care to come join me?" She asked with a smirk, "sure do" I replied with a new found confidence.

We watched about 3 movies before I got tired and started to fall asleep, I tried as hard as possible to keep awake but I couldn't and soon I fell asleep on Taylor's lap.

Taylor's point of view

After watching some movies Holly fell asleep on my lap and I couldn't help but smile, she was beautiful when she was awake and asleep, she looked so peaceful and content, after a quick clean up I picked Holly up and took her to my bedroom, she stirred a little but didn't wake up, I laid her down on my bed and as I went to leave a warm hand grabbed my wrist and startled me slightly, I turned and realised it was Holly "please stay" she asked quiet and shyly, god her voice was amazing, I wonder what her morning voice sounds like. I laid down next to Holly and instantly as if it was compulsory her arms wrapped around my waist and she snuggled into me, as if on cue my arms found their way to Holly's waist and pulled her closer, there was no space left between us and I was happy, I fell asleep with a smile on my face and was drifted off into a peaceful dream.