Chapter 17

Taylor's point of view

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed, I was exhausted and knew for a fact that Holly was too, she had spent the night tossing and turning in pain with her shoulder and having nightmares, she woke up in cold swear at least 5 times and I woke up with her, I spent most of the night calming her down and trying to keep her asleep long enough for her to function properly this morning. I got myself out from under the white duvet and made my way to the bedroom door, I could hear the shower running so I knew Holly was getting ready, I walked out into the kitchen and saw a plate of food on the table with a note

"Couldn't sleep so I decided id make you breakfast hope you enjoy it, I love you

Xo"

I smiled to myself, she was the one injured but still she was the sweetest, I sat down and ate my breakfast, as I was doing so my mind wondered, I had so much going on I could feel myself stressing out already, I had to go on your in a month and I still had to ask Holly about coming with me, I needed to finish two songs for the album and I needed to go to the hospital with Holly, I also had 2 interviews next weekend, it's crazy and I need more time to do all of this. I finished my food and made my way to wash the dishes, I was in the midst of washing a plate when I felt two warm arms snake around my waist and a kiss on my cheek "Good morning, do you enjoy your breakfast?" Holly asked as she rested her chin on my shoulder, I placed the plate on the drying rack and spun around in her arms leaning against the sink "yeah I did, you're so sweet doing that. How's your shoulder?" I asked as I grabbed the towel beside me to dry my hands, I placed them around her neck careful not to hurt her shoulder in the process "it's nothing, my shoulder is fine, I've taken my antibiotics" she replied smiling brightly at me her eyes full of love "why are you looking at me like that?" I asked a small shy smile on my face "well am I not allowed to look at my beautiful girlfriend?" She asked back mocking hurt, I looked up at her and our eyes locked, she leant down and connected our lips passionately, I kissed back our mouths moving together in sync, lips moulding together as if they were supposed to be matched like puzzle pieces, the kiss became heated and I felt myself smile into the kiss as Holly squeezed my butt, I pulled the hair on the back of her neck at the bottom of her skull and after another few seconds pulled away, oxygen becoming a problem, I pecked her lips again a few times before declaring I was going to get ready "okay well don't take too long, we need to go to the hospital, Jordan woke up earlier and I texted her saying we would be over to see her as soon as you were ready" she said whilst walking to the couch and turning the tv on to E! News "Taylor Momsen and girlfriend Holly Williams leave hospital after a long night. Sources tell us Holly took a bullet in the shoulder trying to protect Taylor and her best friend Jordan Darby from Taylor's abusive ex boyfriend Jace Dark, it's been reported that Jace was shot at the scene and is no longer with us. Nice to see that Holly be making a full recovery after these pictures seen of her leaving as if nothing had happened hand in hand with Taylor, our best wishes are with you all" the reporter spoke through the blaring speakers, well it doesn't take long for things to get out if you're famous "well thanks to the news we are gonna have trouble getting into the hospital today" Holly sighed out looking at her shoulder for a second "I'll be sure to call security and get them down there right away to make sure you don't get hurt" I replied hurriedly as I was pulling my tight black ripped skinny jeans on, I didn't need to look amazing today and settled for casual clothes, I grabbed my phone and rang security, they'd already been down there stopping the crazed fans blocking the way of the door, there where barriers and it was hectic, I picked up my bag and shades, Holly grabbing her glasses as well as she made her way to the door car keys in hand opening the door for me to leave, I slipped my shoes on and hopped out the door, Holly locked it behind us and grabbed my hand as we walked to the car, she opened the passenger door for me and I climbed in as she closed it I put my seatbelt on and Holly ran around the car to the drivers seat, she got in buckled her seat belt and started the car, we put the radio on and drive to the hospital listening to music.