Chapter 30

3rd person point of view

The next day flew by, the girls enjoying time at the indoor pool that Taylor had rented out for the day, they had been there for about an hour when Holly decided that she was tired and was going to go and try to get some more sleep before the show "okay, but if you need anything call me okay?" Taylor asked kindly, her voice slightly betraying her and showing that she was worried "don't worry about me, I'll be fine I'm just tired" Holly replied as she bent down kissed Taylor, waved to Jordan and left the pool going back to the penthouse. "I'm really worried about her" Jordan finally said, killing the silence that had fallen as Taylor and Jordan both watched her leave "so am I, she didn't sleep properly last night and her nightmares are clearly getting worse" Taylor replied, her voice cracking slightly, it killed her to see Holly do tired, so weak, she played on that she was fine but really they all knew something was up "is she still performing tonight?" Jordan asked curiously "I guess so, if she still wants to that is" Taylor replied uncertain as to what was happening tonight.

After sitting at the pool for another hour the girls decided that they would go back up and get something to eat and to check on Holly, they got into the elevator and made their way up to the penthouse, both girls worried about Holly as they neared the room, Taylor and Jordan separated into both of their rooms to get changed and as Taylor went to open the door she could hear music coming from it. She stopped and put her ear to the door, Holly was playing 'Under the water' and she was singing along, Taylor didn't know she could play, but was pleasantly surprised when she heard Holly's work voice leaking through the wooden door "why haven't you gotten changed?" Jordan asked as she came to the door "shh. Listen" Taylor replied as she pointed to the door, Jordan copied Taylor listening to the all to familiar voice of her best friend.

Holly's point of view

I got up to the penthouse and went to mine and Taylor's room, I laid in bed for about half an hour when I realized that sleep would not succumb me, not any time soon and not with the fear that I wouldn't wake up, I didn't know what was wrong, but something didn't feel right and I didn't fancy my chances, so instead I sat up, got Taylor's acoustic guitar and started to play 'Under the water' I practiced the whole song, singing along to the song as if I'd written it myself. I finished the song and went to get a drink, my throat dry and tired, it burned to sing, but I wouldn't let Taylor or Jordan know that, they'd never let me perform if they knew, I opened the door to be surprised when a small blonde body landed on top of mine and I fell to the floor "ugh" I groaned, I hit my head off the floor as I went down and then had Taylor land on my chest "oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Taylor asked, jumping onto her feet and holding her hand out to help me, I suddenly had an urgency to throw up and got up fast running to the toilet and emptying my stomach into it, Taylor was by my side seconds later holding my hair and rubbing my back, I felt light headed and was so confused. Taylor went and got my medication, reading the instructions and telling me to have some more, I took more of it and washed my face and brushed my teeth before deciding to just stand in the bathroom, my reflection catching my eye in the mirror, I'd never looked so tired and worn down in my life, my eyes looked almost hollow with big black bags surrounding them, my skin was a little paler then usual and I didn't like it, I frowned at my appearance before feeling two small arms snake around my torso, Taylor appeared in the mirror next to me, her face turning into a frown as she spotted mine, I shook my head from side to side and turned around in her arms, taking her into a tight embrace and kissing the top of her head. We stood like this for a while, I noticed she was still in her bikini "Taylor? Go and get changed" I said softly to her "I don't want to, I want you to sleep" she replied, her voice stern but sincere "I can't, I just hit my head and was sick, I'm not sleeping until later" I replied seriously, I was not going to go to sleep after hitting my head again "fine, but you will sleep as soon as we are home, promise?" She replied, her voice having a sense of demanding in it "okay" I sighed out "I heard you singing. Do you still wanna perform tonight?" She asked, her voice etched with worry and concern "yeah of course" I replied, I was confused at the sudden questioning and leant back to look at her, her eyes were full of worry and I realized why.

Taylor's point of view

"I'm fine, I'll be fine tonight, please stop worrying" she said, her voice cracking slightly, it was still extremely hoarse and raspy from her screams last night along with just throwing up "I'm not so sure Holly, it sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself than me?" I questioned, she did not seem convinced by her previous statement and neither was I "look I want to perform I really do, I'll be fine honestly. Please?" She begged as she looked at me, I looked into her eyes and saw the pleading look in her eyes, I bit on my lower lip as she pouted and I couldn't help but kiss her, I pulled her in forcibly, our lips moved together in sync as she traced my bottom lip with her tongue asking for entrance, I denied it so she squeezed my butt which made me moan, she took this into advantage and darted her tongue into my mouth, our tongues fought for dominance until she pulled away biting my bottom lip and pulling it slightly, she smirked and it was the one that made me want to hit her, it was smug like she knew she had won "so I'm performing yeah?" She asked pecking my lips after "umhmm" I replied as she kissed along my jawline, leaving light subtle kisses "okay, guys we've established she's performing, now can we please just go and get some food, and that doesn't mean you two eat each other's faces" Jordan spoke from the bathroom door upon entering seconds ago "yeah sure" Holly replied as she let go of me to grab my hand and pull me along into the bedroom, she threw a pair of dark jeans to me along with one of her plain white tshirts "get dressed" she said, laughing to herself lightly as I watched her check me out in my black bikini, I took this to advantage and started to pull my bikini top off "well I'm gonna leave now, or I won't get out of here and we will be late" she said, her face flushed with lust and she seemed a bit flustered, I laughed to myself as she turned around biting her lip as if contemplating whether she should stay or not before finally deciding to leave closing the door firmly behind her.