Chapter 41

Holly's POV

So me and Taylor got matching tattoos of little anchors with our names next to them to indicate the quote 'a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor'. It had been a couple days since we got them on our wrists and nothing fun had happened. It was pretty much really the same routine; sleep, eat, go out, perform and sleep some more.

Me and Taylor were laying in bed together and it was now half past one in the afternoon. Jordan and Jimin had gone out as a goodbye, the two have really hit things off and now Jimin has to leave to go back on tour. Jordan was gutted, but these things have to happen. Taylor got up in only her laced white thong and matching bra "do you want any tea?" She asked me as she went to walk out the bedroom, I pondered the thought before nodding. She left the room to make some tea and whatever for herself when my phone started ringing

(A/N R=record label H=Holly)

R-Hello is this Holly Williams?

H-Hello. Yes this is her speaking. What would you like?

R- This is Taylor's record label. Well I've seen some of your performances and I wanted to sign you. What do you think about that?

H-Are you sure you've got the right person? Like oh my god are you serious right now? This isn't a prank or joke is it?

R-*chuckles deeply* Yes this is the right person and I am not joking this is a serious offer. Do you wish to take it?

H-*screams* OH MY GOD YES!!!! Thank you so much, this means so much to me!

R-Great! Come down to the studio tomorrow and we will sort out your label and maybe start working on what type of songs you'll do.

H-Okay, thank you sir. See you tomorrow goodbye

R-Goodbye

I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it loudly, I've never been so excited in my life, this was everything I've ever wanted. I finished screaming and got up to go to the kitchen, upon walking out of the room I saw Taylor stood with her back facing me, her tanned body in full view the seemingly small thong only just covering some of her butt, but it was still exposed. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her placing my lips to her neck softly.

"Hmm" she moaned out quietly, I smiled on her neck and continued planting small kisses on her neck "what's with you?" She questioned, her voice calm and full of questioning "guess who's getting signed to your label tomorrow?" I whispered into her ear "OH MY GOD WHAT?!" She shouted as she turned in my arms, her face full of pure shock "just got a call" I replied holding my phone up "congratulations baby!" She kissed me hard, a congratulations kiss I suppose. "We have to celebrate" she then said after breaking the kiss, my hands now place firmly on the small of her back, hers wrapped around my neck and both of our hips pushed together along with Taylor pushed against the kitchen counter. "What did you have in mind?" I asked lowest and seductively. "Well it's not what you're thinking, but that could happen to" Taylor replied, her own voice rasped in a seductive way. "Let's go then" I said as she smashed our lips together in a hungry kiss.

Taylor's POV

We ended up curled together in the sheets, our chests rapidly moving up and down as we tried to catch our breath. "So what else did you have in mind for celebration love?" Holly asked as she kissed the top of my head. "Well the fair is in town tonight and I thought maybe you, me, Jordan and Jimin could go on a double date?" I replied, I knew Jordan wanted to say bye to Jimin and that the both of them liked the fair. "I love the fair! That's a great idea let's do it" she replied, the excitement on her face was like a kid on Christmas morning. "Let's get ready then" I said jumping out of bed and pulling Holly with me "to the shower" she commented in a low and very thick British accent, I couldn't help but laugh at her silliness as we showered and got ready. Holly wearing a plain grey sweater and ripped white skinny jeans with some black vans, myself wearing black leather pants and a long white tshirt that was of course Holly's it said "everyone knows I'm a lesbian" I loved how she got shirts like this and so stole as many at any opportunity I had, I finished this off with my leather jacket.