Chapter 25

No ones point of view

The pair awoke early the next morning, a sensation if fatigue taking over the two due to the fact that they had fallen asleep at the early hours of dawn, the sun arising as they slept together in the most innocent sense of the whole phrase, for the first time in a week Holly slept through the night, a finally she woke up feeling a little better, a little more like herself.

Taylor's point of view

"Morning love" Holly rasped out, her voice full and pure sounding, I loved it when she called me that, her British accent running straight through me, this morning she seemed more refreshed and happier "hey, you slept the whole night" I realized, it finally dawning upon me that I was not awoken by her screaming "yeah I did" she replied smiling "maybe it was the antibiotics, or the fact that I was so tired" she spoke again "maybe it was the head injury, maybe it helped" I suggested half joking, half serious, she chuckled a deep throaty chuckle and it made my heart flutter, I really hoped that she would stop having nightmares all together now and wake up like this every morning "yeah maybe it did. Maybe it just killed my memory of the events" she said back, her mind in deep thought, I was kind of worried, maybe it did knock the events out of her head "Holly?" I questioned pondering on asking my next question "what happened the night you were shot?" I asked finally "well Jace came in after we had found Jordan, we had a bit of a tumble and then you stood behind me whilst he held out a gun, he shot me in my right shoulder and then an officer shot him in the head" she replied smartly, a smirk at the fact id thought she actually forgot the events "oh, okay, I'm glad you remember" I replied slightly embarrassed at my previous thought.

We spent the first part of the day curled up together on the uncomfortable hospital bed, how Holly slept I do not know, but I'm glad. Hours passed by and the doctor came in, we both looked at him, holly raised her eyebrows questioningly looking towards the doctor and nodding for him to speak "well, we have gotten your scans back, nothing seems to be wrong. So I'm going to check every thing over, the usual procedure and see with my colleagues if you could be signed out later on today." He said whilst coming over to check all that crazy hospital stuff I really didn't understand, Holly couldn't wipe the smile off her face as the doctor checked her over, he wrote things down and left the room declaring he'd be back soon with the news.

"I'm feeling very optimistic today, I believe I'm getting out later" Holly finally spoke, a sense of finality in her voice "really, I think that I too" I replied, my own sense of optimism taking over, I really did think that she would be out tonight. We sat in silence for a couple of hours in silence, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one.

The doctor returned, his face had no sign of the news on it, you couldn't tell whether it was good or bad, I crossed my fingers and prayed for the best "so I've spoken to my colleagues and..." He started slowly watching both of us "well they have said that you can leave today, but you are under strict restriction to do any tasks that cause a lot of movement" he continued "oh my god. Are you serious?" Holly replied not even attempting to mask the excitement in her voice "nope, you can go, I need you to sign this though, plus I need to give you medication" he replied a smile spread across his features, I know that Holly isn't one to really jump and scream when she gets good news, so she smiled widely and thanked the doctor with a firm hand shake.

Holly's point of view

We packed up my stuff and made our way to Taylor's car, the doctor said that I wasn't allowed to drive and so I had to sit in the passenger seat, not really what I expected but I guess its something I'll just have to deal with for now. We set out onto the road and Taylor steered clear of the road to home "where are we going?" I asked as I watched the scenery pass me by, the lights of clubs starting to turn on as the day turned to dusk. "Well you have just got out of hospital, I'd assume you're hungry and so we are going to get tacos, and you are going to phone Jordan" she replied tossing me my phone and turning into Taco Bell "okay sure, I'll wait here" I replied dialing in Jordan's phone and enlightening her on my early release, to which she replied glad, telling me her stuff was packed for tour and that she was going to come by tomorrow and see how I was holding up, telling me she was busy and had an important meeting tonight with a photographer, we hung up the phone and I started to wonder why Taylor was taking so long, they usually serve her really fast. I made my way out of the car after waiting a further 10 minutes, already waiting 40 minutes before hand, I walked slowly towards the restaurant gradually speeding up and finding stability on my feet, I pushed the door open.

Taylor's point of view

A fan had been in Taco Bell as I was ordering mine and Holly's food, she kept staring at me and I started to shift uncomfortably cursing the guy serving me quietly, the fan got up and made her way over to me "hey Taylor. Can I maybe have your autograph?" She asked timidly, I was creeped out by this girl and prayed that she would leave me alone after this, her friend stood next to her as I signed her paper "here you go" I handed it back to her and grabbed my food from the counter thanking the guy as I was about to make my way out of the restaurant, I then felt a hand on my shoulder, I didn't feel comfortable and prayed that Holly would come in to help me out, I turned around and was shocked by the next thing that happened, the girl forced herself onto me, her lips were horrible, nothing like Holly's, the kiss was meaningless and I dropped the food trying to push her away as I heard the doors open "what the fuck are you doing?" Her voice came through and I pushed the girl off of me, she was smirking and as I turned to see holly I saw it, her eyes were dark and angry, I stood in front of her as the fan answered her question "oh, your girlfriend just kissed me, she was flirting the whole time she was in here, wouldn't leave me alone" that caused something to turn in me as I turned to slap the girl, I noticed that she was no longer there but instead laying on a table in the restaurant with blood coming down her face, Holly towering above her, furious, she raised her hand to strike the girl again, she winced and I flew forward grabbing Holly's hand "stop, calm down" I spoke firmly but calmly, I embraced her tightly as I felt her relax into my arms "is that all you have? You know you're both too easy" the girl spoke whilst getting up from the table "shut your mouth, you're no fan of mine, you're disgusting" I spat back at her, she lunged for me and Holly pulled away as she put her fist out, it collided with the girls face once more and she fell to the floor, Holly grabbed her by her hair and spoke low and dark pulling her up "don't you dare ever kiss my girlfriend again and don't you dare ever call her or me easy, I never want to see you again. Understand?" The girl nodded as Holly dropped her back to the ground and made her way towards me, we both left together and made our way home.