Part 2

After we're wrapped in our robes, he takes my hand, leading me to the chaise to sit. He goes around behind a very large tree, and comes out pushing a small cart. There are two small bowls, two long tined forks, and a larger bowl full of gorgeous red strawberries under some plastic wrap. There is also a bottle of champagne on ice and two glasses beside the strawberries. Disappearing behind the tree again, he comes back with a can of whipped cream and a squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup. Placing them on the cart, he opens the champagne, pouring us each a glass before sitting beside me, offering my glass as he does.

"You amaze me," I tell him as he sits.

He does his bashful smile before he says his catchphrase, "It's what I do."

I lean in and kiss his cheek, "You do realize that we're lucky that you didn't draw all kinds of wildlife out here with this stuff?" His eyes get big and I can tell the thought never crossed his mind. I laugh, "I can just see you wrestling a raccoon for these strawberries."

The sound of his belly laugh is everything, it's even more magical than his music. The laughing lessens, and he turns to me with his glass, wearing a more serious expression, "We should make a toast." I nod and wait, knowing he has something to say.

His eyes hold mine, "To happily ever after," he says with a smile.

I repeat the toast and hurry to clink our glasses, my eyes are beginning to tear up to hear him say those words with hope instead of how he said them to me sitting in the field of dandelions not that long ago. We sip our champagne, and nibble on the strawberries, chocolate and whipped cream, and talk about what a fabulous night it's been.

"It's not over yet, Sugar," he places his finger into a dollop of whipped cream, smearing it onto my cheek, he kisses it off.

I take hold of the can of whipped cream and stand up, "Take off your robe and lay down."

He gets that innocent wide eyed look before he leaps up, kicks off his flip flops and rids himself of his robe in record time.

He lays down, his face full anticipation as I stand over him. I unfasten my robe and let it fall. I pick up the can as his eyes scan me from head to toe, they come back to linger on my breasts. I place a small star of whipped cream onto each nipple, I see his belly move up and down as his breathing increases. Thankful I have large enough breasts to do this, I lift the right one just high enough to lick the whipped cream away, his eyes get even bigger as I hear him suck in a breath.

I lean over him, "Can you help me with this one?"

His hand comes up, grabbing on as he sucks the whipped cream off the nipple. He takes his time, which I allow because I love this sensation, he moves to ensure that the other is clean as well. As I pull it from his mouth, I hear the kissing sound as I break suction, he still looks at me wide eyed.

I repeat with squirts of whipped onto his nipples and suck it off as he smiles down at me, stroking my face. Only when I start kissing down his belly does his eyes close momentarily, but popping back open to watch me as I settle into my knees beside the chaise. He is not fully hard yet, but I see him twitch as he swells. I squirt just enough whipped cream to cover the head, then I look up at him, biting my lip, raising an eyebrow.

He shakes his head, wearing that crooked grin, "I'm marrying a freak."

I lick one single swipe from the tip, making a part in the cream, he sucks in a breath as I savor it on my tongue, he is fully hard now. I press a kiss to the top before looking down at it, licking the cream from my lips.

The next instant I take him completely into my mouth in one swift movement. I hear that moan that I love, the one that comes from way down in his belly, his hand weaves into my hair.

"Oh, Sugar!" he gasps, as his hand gently guides my head up and down. I drop the can and take my time pleasuring him, I enjoy this as much as he enjoys going down on me.

After a short while he says, "I need you." I make my way to the piano to grab a condom, rolling it on, I mount him. He watches his length disappear into me before meeting my eyes again.

Leaning forward, I softly bite his earlobe which spurs the race to our release. I'm bouncing over him at a decent speed, until he shocks me by whispering, "I wanna fuck you."

I stop in mid bounce, mouth open in awe, it's my turn to have the wide eyed look, "O-okay."

"Lay down at the end."

I lift off and he stands, moving to the end of the chaise. I situate myself at the end of the chaise, then lay back, my butt barely on the edge. Prince gets on his knees between mine, he grins up at me as he shakes the whipped cream can.

"Oh, God," is all I can manage to get out before he squirts some out along my folds. Tossing the can over his shoulder, he grasps my thighs and feasts! As soon as he pushes me over the edge once, he scoots closer to the chaise, claiming me in one fluid motion.

When the man says he wants to fuck, he means it. His thrusts come fast and hard, his fingers gripping into the flesh of my hips as he pounds away. Between quiet grunts, he says, "Come for me, Baby."

My body responds instantly as he rushes to join me, we arrive together in a panting tangle. I lift my head and whisper, "I think I'm marrying a freak, too."

With the condom removed and tossed, we cover ourselves in our robes before he leads me back to the piano bench. Sitting beside me, he starts to play, then he sings.

Revelation
It's coming back to me now
You and I were meant to be together

Revelation

It seems like you've always been here,
Now that you are, stay with me forever my dear

Revelation

If ever, there was ever
such a thing as time, oh baby
It's useless, so useless to me now
For in your arms is everything, in your arms, everything
An army of haters, one by one
will do what they will to everyone
but the task at hand until I see the sun
is to keep doing you until you cum, to revelation
It's all coming back to me now, like it was deep in the ocean
I'll beat me sword into a plow, and share a heavenly potion
with my future queen...
Half east, half west, the truth's somewhere; lest in between

He turns to me and smiles, I know all these songs are messages to me and I take every word to heart. I reach to stroke his arm, "Prince, I never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined a night like this, let alone a proposal. You really outdid yourself, thank you for all of this."

"I strive to outdo myself," he smiles smugly, then says softly, "plus, you deserve all this, you are my future queen." He takes my hand and kisses it.

"I see what you did there," I smile at him, before I lay my head on his shoulder.

"You getting tired, Baby?"

"A little bit. Can we dance again?"

His brows come down as he looks at me, "How, Sugar? I'm the music."

I stand, "Just dance with me."

He comes around the bench and takes my hand, he leads me further under the lighted trees. Pulling me close, I rest my head on his shoulder, and we sway together to the music of the peepers and crickets.