Part 32

I close the door to his suite behind me, and as I start down the stairs I hear the elevator ding and the sound of the doors opening. I pause, curious to see who had just arrived on the second floor, when I see Prince glide by. He's moving so swiftly it takes him a couple strides to realize that there's someone standing on the stairs. When he does stop, only his head swivels ever so slowly to see who's there. Once he sees it's me, he smiles and turns the rest of his body towards me, "Why are you rushing off so fast, Sugar?"

I climb back up the stairs again, moving to stand in front of him, "I didn't know you were on your way up."

"After you," he gestures for me to go first and I lead us back into his suite. After he closes the door behind us, I hear him flip the lock. I knit my brows as I look at him, he circles his index finger and points, indicating for me to turn and go into the bedroom. With any other man I would've considered this gesture rude, but Prince's expression is purely playful. When we reach the middle of the bedroom, I ask, "I thought you were rehearsing?"

"We're done for now. I told the ladies to take a break, we've been playing all day, and we'll probably be playing til dawn," he begins to move around the bedroom lighting candles as he speaks. When half the room is glowing, he leads me to sit on the end of the bed, before he continues lighting up the other half. I'm pretty sure I know where all this is headed, but I ask anyhow, "So, you're still doing the concert tonight?"

"Yes, of course," as he lights the last candle. He sets the lighter down and moves over to the dresser that I know stores the velvet rope and the honey dust he had utilized before. He selects something from the drawer, which is swiftly squirreled away into his pocket, and he returns to sit beside me on the bed. As soon as his butt hits the mattress, his eyes take on that dreamy look that I'm so familiar with as he leans in for a kiss. The initial kiss is soft as we taste each other, I detect a sweetness on his lips, and when the kiss deepens, I'm certain he took the time to have a tea before coming up.

As with anytime we're together, things start to heat up fast. I pull away, feeling the need to remind him that I'm on my period, since this isn't anything we've had to deal with yet. "Prince," I breathe, "remember, I'm on..."

"Fourth and goal, Sugar, and I ain't about to punt," he breathes in a whisper before he claims my mouth again.

When he moves his lips to my neck, I whisper in frustration, "I don't know what that means." He knows I'm not into sports, or the lingo.

He chuckles deep in his throat as his lips travel every inch of my neck, coming up to rest beside my ear, "It means: I'm going for it."

With those words, he leans me back onto the bed while his lips continue on my neck. He maneuvers onto his side next to me, his left hand is under my head, with his fingers tangled in my hair, his right hand eases me to lay fully on my back beside him. Once I'm in position, his right hand begins to explore, stopping to squeeze my breast, then letting his fingers pull gently on the nipple. His hand begins to move again as it skims down to my waist, I feel him gathering the fabric of my skirt and slipping his hand underneath. My whole body tingles when his fingers make contact with the bare skin of my belly, this even before his hand strokes over the satin of my panties. He grips my thigh that's closest to him and guides me to open it, draping it over his legs. I feel his hand stroke my inner thigh from my knee, stopping just before coming in contact with my panties.

Feeling his touch there only once, I arch in my need for it to return, but the touch of his hand stops, and I can tell he's reaching into his pocket. Before I can open my eyes to see what he's reaching for, his lips cover mine again, keeping me distracted from his plan. I feel the tip of his thumb stroke over my most sensitive area that lies just beneath the thin fabric, right before he uses it to push the material out of his way. There's an odd movement by his hand and a familiar buzzing noise whirs to life, I break the kiss and look at him in surprise. I manage to witness the mischievous sparkle in his eyes before his mouth crushes onto mine, and the small toy comes in contact with my sex.