Part 11

After I'm fed, we try the whole elevator thing again. When the door opens Prince glances at my stomach, than my face, making sure that there will be no other pleas for food, before laughing and pulling me toward the wardrobe department. 

When we enter wardrobe, Danielle is happy to see us, I'm engulfed in another hug as I'm congratulated.  His employees have all been super friendly and more than accommodating to me since day one, now they all seem thrilled to welcome me into their 'family' with open arms. Well, all except Kirk. 

"Dear, you're going to make a lovely bride," Danielle says, as she's still holding both my hands that she had taken in hers after the hug.  Prince smiles sneakily with that look that tells me that Danielle may already be working on my wedding dress.

She leads us over to a black dress with an intricate bodice, there is a sheer black mesh to provide some coverage to my chest area.  She pulls out a matching suit to show Prince, again in black, but the jacket bears the same details as the bodice of my dress.  I think they both look a bit formal, but these are engagement photos. 

Then she pulls out a dress in a rosy blush color, I gasp, "Oh!"

It's a fuller skirt, and the dip in the cleavage is a little more daring than I like, but the ivory embroidered applique in an ivy design speaks to me.  His matching suit is completely in ivory, accented with a button up shirt in the same rosy blush color, of course the embroidered appliqué adorns his trademark stand-up collar.  I love how so many of the designs Prince has made for me boast some type of floral or plant influence.

I turn to Prince, "I love them both!"

Danielle is already slipping them into garment bags, along with two pairs of matching shoes for Prince, and a single pair of nude, but shimmery, strappy sandals for me.  No one will probably see my feet in these long skirts, but I'm happy to have had the recent pedicure, and the freshly applied mauve polish. 

Before we leave Danielle is also invited to come to our home after the photo shoot, again he jots down our address. Something tells me that this is going to turn into an impromptu party of sorts.