Part 37

In the shower, I was more than a willing participant for his wild, forcefulness. Prince follows through on his promise to fuck. First, I'm taken from behind, then with my back pressed against the wall, and lastly with me leaned into the corner, partially seated on the shower seat. Normally, he gets off with me my on my third or forth orgasm, but this morning he just kept pounding away.

When he finally came, he clung to me in exhaustion while I held him as tight, afraid that he would collapse onto the shower floor if I didn't. Once he regained some strength, he planted tender kisses all over my face before he uncoupling from me and standing slowly. He seemed a bit shaky to me as dried himself, and I found I was, too, when I was finally able to trust my legs to stand.

"Are you okay, Baby?" he asks quietly before he leaves the bathroom.

"Yes, go lay down, please," I urge, plus I still have the matter of inserting a tampon to deal with.

"I love you," he says seriously.

Once I repeat the words, he disappears into the darkness. I find myself to be slightly sore from the roughness of the sex, but I get the tampon in and stagger out of the bathroom and across the bedroom floor.

When I get to the bed, I find him sprawled on his belly and snoring softly. I shake my head as I wonder how he manages to keep going as long as he does, then crawl in next to him. I cover us up, and as soon as my skin touches his, his arm flops over me, I'm asleep in seconds. So much for my almost four hours sleep.

*******

The alarm on my cell phone sounds, I jump to silence it, Prince grumbles and rolls over. I turn over to kiss his shoulder before I slowly sit up, my head pounding from lack of sleep. Taking a moment to cradle my aching head in my hands, I brace myself for the day when the thought runs through my mind that Prince may have intentionally had a concert last night to spite me for wanting to work. I shake my head, naw, that would pretty petty of him. I decide a lot of the things he does is as the mood strikes him, last night he wanted to host a concert, so he did. I lift from the bed and shuffle my way to the closet, closing the door behind me before turning on the light.

I select the most casual dress in the closet, a bra, panties, and thankfully, a low-heeled pair of sandals before I leave the closet and head into the bathroom. Again the door is closed and I move slow and precise as I prepare to get ready to go. I'm doing this for a couple of reasons, my aching head, and I want Prince to sleep as long as he can.

I start the shower, keeping the temperature a little cooler than I like to help wake me up, and step in. As I stand under the spray, clearing my brain, I look around the enclosure and my mind replays his actions from probably no more than an hour ago. He definitely doesn't act like a man 14 years my senior, I can still see that determined look on his face, and hear his soft grunts of exertion. Thinking about his unnatural strength, I check my body for bruises, I see a few, mostly where his fingertips gripped. I smile and shake my head as I turn off the water, my horny little man, I laugh to myself.

I towel dry and slip on the undergarments, then the dress. I towel my hair a bit more, and realize I don't have a comb, makeup or anything else I need to get ready. I cuss myself as I grab his pick from the counter, running it through my hair just enough to get the tangles out. I grab a few tampons from the box and turn off the bathroom light before opening the door. Tiptoeing through, I grab my purse and leave the bedroom, debating on whether I will have time to run back to the house to finish getting ready.

Dammit, I didn't think this through at all, I chastise myself as I'm headed down the stairs, but movement in the vestibule stops me in my tracks. I release my breath when I hear the lock disengage and the door opens, it's Ray.

"Good morning, Dana, you're up already?"

I explain to him why, and he nods, "Prince told me you'd need a breakfast around 8:45," he looks at his watch, "Give me ten minutes." He studies me, "Five for the coffee," as he hurries into the kitchen.

A thought hits me and I turn and walk quickly toward the salon, there is sure to be stuff in there I can use to get ready. I melt with relief when I see all the products left out from Kim doing my hair and makeup last night. "Thank God," I plop myself into the chair and start to brush my hair back to pull it into a French Twist.

"What the hell?" I say out loud, getting out of the chair to stand closer to the mirror, I sigh, "Damn him." Just below my right ear is the faintest trace of a hickey, i let my hair loose, resigning to wear it down, but I choose a couple of pretty clips to pull it away from my face.

I dab on some concealer, which doesn't do much to hide the bags under my eyes. I use some of that 'magic' finishing powder that gives a flawless look to the skin, a touch of nude eyeshadow and some mascara. Less is more today, I give myself a quick look over in the mirror, I'm presentable and that's all that matters.

I snatch a pale rose lip gloss from the counter and head to the little kitchen where a steaming mug of coffee waits for me on the table. I sit with my eyes closed, hugging the mug in my hands as savor each sip of caffeine. Ray clears his throat as he approaches the table with a large serving of cheesy scrambled eggs, toast, and orange juice.

I thank him before digging in, instantly I feel like I'm starving. The eggs prove to be very filling and I'm pushing the plate away before I consume half the plate. I nibble some of the toast, but I do finish the juice. I thank Ray again as he brings another coffee and takes the plate away. A quick glance at my phone shows I have plenty of time to say goodbye to Prince and re-brush my teeth.

I leisurely climb the stairs, and pass through the bedroom to brush my teeth again and use the bathroom. When I come out, I find him cuddled up to my pillow. "Prince?" I sit on the edge of the bed behind him.

He grunts, pulling the pillow tighter, he reflexively kisses it, then a frown forms and his eyes open in confusion. My giggling causes him to turn his head and glare at me.

"Hey, there, lover boy, should I leave you two alone?" I tease.

He twists his lips, "Ha, ha, very funny, Sugar." His head falls back onto his pillow and my pillow is pulled tight.

I kiss his cheek, "Get some rest, I gotta go." He makes a kissing motion, but stays still otherwise, I know he's exhausted, so I decide to leave him be.

I'm almost across the room when he asks, "How long will this take?"

I return to the bed, "I really don't know. A few hours, maybe."

He looks so tired as he nods, I can see him thinking. "You going to come back here when your done?"

"I wasn't going to, but I can," I sit back down on the bed, facing him this time, his eyes are closed again. I run my finger lightly across his forehead, then down his nose. "I have trees and plants that were delivered to the house yesterday."

"Trees?"

"Um, hmmm," I stroke his cheek and smooth an eyebrow, letting my fingers trace along his cheek bones, then back to his forehead. I continue with these touches, waiting to see if he's going to say anything else. With his breathing even, I can tell he's drifted back off to sleep. I carefully lift my fingers away and stand, pausing to watch him a moment before I leave the room.