Part 51

At 5:45 the alarm that I had set on my cell phone sounds. As my eyes pop open and I start to reach for it, I'm pulled forcefully in the opposite direction. Prince's mouth crushes down onto mine and my head is pushed back into the pillow with the pressure of his kiss. The alarm continues to sound, but it does little to distract us as we are lost in the moment.

As the kiss continues passionately with Prince now on top of me and reaching for the cell phone, handing it to me only when our lips break contact. With the phone silenced, I look up at him as he beams down at me, "Hey," he breathes.

"Hey."

A quicker kiss is placed before he crawls off of me to stand beside my side of the bed. He's still grinning and I can feel the waves of excitement traveling across the short distance from his body to mine. "I'll get your coffee, you'd better get a shower before Kim gets here."

I pull him in tight for a hug when I stand, "Are you always going to be this good to me?"

"Nope, it stops tonight," he jokes when I turn him loose. I laugh and shake my head as I move into the bathroom to get my shower.

I am just stepping out and wrapping a towel around myself when Prince returns with my coffee as promised. He watches as I drop the towel and step into a pair of mostly blue pair of panties, then secure a matching bra. I finish by pulling on the fluffy robe provided by the hotel, effectively covering myself from his view. He frowns as he asks, "Why the blue?"

"Isn't that part of the saying:  Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue?  I have new and blue," I shrug, "Two out of four ain't bad

"Isn't that part of the saying: Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue? I have new and blue," I shrug, "Two out of four ain't bad."

"What's the new?" he asks.

"The dress."

"Hmmmm," he twists his lips, "Then I suppose you don't want this?" He produces a long jewelry box from behind his back.

"Oh, Prince," I breathe, looking down at my feet as I falter for what to say. I look back up at him as he expectantly offers me the box. "This is all too much," I sigh as I take the box and hold it.

"Open it," he says, watching for my reaction. I remove the ribbon and slowly crack open the box, gasping as I let it snap back shut, his grin spreads from ear to ear.

  I remove the ribbon and slowly crack open the box, gasping as I let it snap back shut, his grin spreads from ear to ear