Part 36

As I sit alone in the Galaxy Room trying to calm myself from the concert, the announcement of the new albums, and a brief, but super hot, make out session. I fan myself in frustration because Prince had pushed me to the brink of throwing him down right here and having my way with him if it weren't for my period. We did everything we could have possibly done while remaining fully clothed, and I have to praise the material of his pants for their effort in holding him at bay as he was grinding himself against me through the thin fabric of my panties.

I lay down on the loveseat, taking in some deep inhales and long exhales as I stare at the walls. My blood pressure soon stabilizes, but I can still feel his hands on me, and hearing the music's muffled booming reminds me he's in especially rare form tonight, which makes me want him more.

I give up, leaving the Galaxy Room, I head upstairs to his suite. Stepping out of the heels as soon as I enter, I notice a Walgreens bag on the table by the door, my supplies that Monica picked up earlier. Picking up my heels and grabbing the bag, I head into the bedroom closet, setting the shoes into their place on the rack. Then, I remove the dress, leaving it on the floor, it needs to be laundered since I danced at the edge of the stage all night.

I take my bag into the bathroom and start the water running in the tub, then look around, there's really no where to stash my supplies. This bathroom is not a dual setup deal, not like the one at home. I shrug as I set the box of tampons beside the toilet, he signed up for this, I think to myself.

I test the water and return to the closet, he's bought me clothes, but nothing to sleep in. Knowing there's no way I could fit into his nightclothes, I look anyway, only to discover there are none. Nude it is, returning to the toilet to 'change out', then ease myself slowly into the tub. The water is hot, but that was my intention, to help relax me enough to be able to fall asleep.

The hot water and the long day finally have the desired affect and I feel myself start to doze. Hitting the drain with my foot, I lift out and wrap myself in a towel. Drying off as I pad my way through the bedroom, I pull my phone from my purse. "Shit!" I say when I see it's already after 4:00 am. I do some quick math, and figure I'll need up by 8:00 at the latest, that's less than four hours sleep. I groan, this sucks, but I can do it, it's only an orientation, I can grab a nap when I'm done.

I set the alarm on my phone and crawl into the bed, somehow I manage to drift off to sleep pretty quickly, for which I'm grateful.

*******

"Oh!" I gasp, as I'm awakened by Prince's warm mouth sucking hard on a nipple, his fingers expertly massaging my clit, and his erection being pressed against my thigh.

"Hey," he breathes, his groin rocking against my thigh. His mouth moves to the other nipple, circling it with his tongue before drawing it between lips. My body overrides my mind as my hips rock up to encourage his fingers.

"My period," I remind him. Oh, God, let me get pregnant fast, I think. I'm only two days into my cycle and I'm already aggravated by the inconvenience.

He lets the nipple pop out of his mouth, "It didn't stop me before," he says in that husky voice. "I need you, Baby, can't you tell?" My hand is guided to slip between us and I take hold of him, stroking his length. "Oh, yeah," he hisses as his massaging fingers quicken to a frenzied pace.

My body is already starting to tremble, and I'm pretty sure he had been priming me well before I woke up. "That's my girl. Come for me, Sugar." I release him from my hand because I'm afraid of gripping him to hard. The full body quivering continues, but the orgasm seems elusive. I'm gasping and my whole body tenses and relaxes, I'm so close, but it's just not happening.

Prince watches as I grow more frustrated by the delay, he tries again by whispering into my ear, "I want to fuck you so bad it hurts."

"Oh. My. God." I gasp. That does it, and my whole body lifts from the bed with this release, I cry out louder than I can ever remember doing with him. Once I melt back onto the mattress panting and twitching uncontrollably, he smiles proudly at his achievement. He leans to kiss me on the lips, then whispers, "My Sugar is a freak," he chuckles. "Meet me in the shower, Baby, I meant what I said." He says it with that sideways smile that drives me wild, all I can do is whimper as he lifts off the bed and struts to the bathroom.