Part 56

Part 56

Although October temperatures are mild in Tennessee, and our nakedness is discretely covered, sleeping any length of time in that intertwined position is just not comfortable.

I feel Prince's fingers stroke my face, "Sugar?" When I open my eyes and smile at him, he smiles back and says, "Hey, Baby, my leg is asleep."

I lift my top leg and he pulls free, flipping over so that I spoon him and it's much more comfortable. As I tighten my arm around his torso, I whisper, "We really can't sleep here."

"Well, we can, but I'd rather not. I just want lay here with you for a little while longer."

The brief cat nap had helped perk me up and I let my fingers run over the body hair on his belly and I press a kiss to his shoulder. His head rolls slightly in my direction and I see his one eye look over at me, "Are you ready for more?"

"I could be," I tease.

"Roll onto your back," he says breathily, letting me know that he is.

He moves to sit up and I stroke his arm and suggest, "Why don't you roll onto your back?"

"No."

I frown at the simple answer, "Why?"

"Gravity."

"Oh," I contemplate the meaning as I roll onto my back, he settles himself next to me on his side.

He looks into my eyes, "Is that okay?"

"Yes," I nod as I stroke his face, "If you told me that we could only make love in missionary position the rest of our lives, somehow, I think I could deal with that," I joke.

He scrunches his face, wrinkling his nose and shaking his head before he leans in for a kiss. I can live with that too, I think to myself as the kiss becomes hungry. His hand travels in circles over my stomach, then up to cup a breast, when his fingers begin to pull at the nipple, I moan into his mouth. He breaks the kiss, "I love how hot that gets you." He tucks his head, latching onto the other nipple with his mouth while his fingers continue their gentle pulling, I arch my back in pleasure.

I soon place my hand on his and start easing it lower, I want his fingers, but I want them elsewhere. As soon as he realizes what I want, his hand dips between my legs where he begins to finger me in slow circles. He shifts his mouth to the other breast and begins to suck, the finger down below goes from circling to a flipping motion. My hips rock as my body builds for release, his mouth and finger go into overdrive until my body is quivering at the brink. When his free hand softly pinches the other nipple, I'm pushed over the edge, he lifts his head from my breast to watch me surrender to the pleasure.

"Exquisite," he whispers when I reopen my eyes.

I shake my head, I feel so awkward when I know he's watched me. "Just make love to me," I playfully order.

It only takes him a second to situate himself between my legs, but he doesn't rush once he's there, instead he just rests himself against me while his mouth claims mine again. When he pulls away, he grins, and moving only his hips, he eases into me.

"Now, that's exquisite," I breathe as my body welcomes him with an involuntary contraction. We make love as leisurely as we had the first time tonight, and again, Prince cries out with me when we climax. This is new tonight, I am loving hearing him express his pleasure, and I hope it continues.

As he rests above me I ask, "Gravity, huh?" He nods. I laugh, "I'm surprised you don't have me with my legs in the air."

His eyebrows shoot up and I know what he's thinking even before he asks, "Would you?"

He looks so hopeful, I can't deny him, I nod and he lifts off of me to stand next to the chaise. I sit up and quickly spin so that my legs are over the arm of the chaise, then scoot higher so that my hips are at an incline. As I start to lay back, Prince sits so that I can rest my head on his thigh. He strokes my face as he smiles down at me, "Just fifteen minutes, Sugar. Thank you for doing this."

I laugh, he has too much information, "You Googled this, didn't you?"

He nods enthusiastically, "While I was making our honeymoon reservations."

This is the first time he's brought the honeymoon up, "Is the destination a surprise?"

"It is," he leans over and kisses my lips.

After a short while, I start to feel silly in my odd position while we talk casually. "You think it's time?" I ask, simply because I want to move.

He nods and I spin to sit beside him, which turns out to be a bad idea, dammit, he was right about the gravity. We had made love many times before with no condoms, and those times he had only came once, so there was minimal leakage. This was twice, look at him sheepishly, "Don't move." For lack of anything better, I grab a nylon hose from the ground and run behind a tree.

Ewwww, I think, so not sexy, as I deal with the surplus the best I can and with what I have available. I roll the hose tightly as I come back to the chaise, wrapping the other around it. "I need a shower," I grumble, feeling a bit gross.

"Come on, Sugar, let's go," he pulls me in and kisses my cheek. "We need to be packed and back at the airport by noon."

We hurry back into our clothes and as he carries the blanket and I carry my nylons. Curiously, he asks, "Those are going into the trash, aren't they?"

"Most definitely," as I make an unsatisfactory face.

He makes his best 'ewww' face as he opens the car door from me. Before he closes it, he leans down, "It was worth it, though?"

"Every second."