Part 16

I take my time eating even though I'm anxious to get upstairs to him, I know there has to be a reason why he went up ahead of me. When it's just shy of ten minutes, I put my dishes into the dishwasher, then make my way to the stairs.

As I climb the stairs, I see no sign of him at the top, nor near the doorway that leads to our bedroom. Topping the stairs, I see a small scatter of rose petals on the floor in front of the open door, I smile, he's such a romantic. I slowly walk into the sitting room, since there are no windows in this area, it's mostly dark, except for a couple well placed candles. The doors that open to our bedroom are closed and more rose petals are scattered here as well, I take hold of the doorknob, but pause briefly. This pause is to let me clear everything else from my mind, when I walk into that bedroom, I want to be in the moment.

I turn the knob, opening the door slowly and taking the scene that's been so carefully set. Our bedroom stays dark unless I raise his specially designed blinds, our only natural light source is from the bathroom and that door is closed. Our bedroom is glowing with candlelight from every available space, there are more rose petals on the ground and on the bed. Soft piano music plays from a nearby CD player, and Prince is standing in the middle of the room wearing the black outfit from last night.

"You never cease to amaze me," I say as I move towards him. He just smiles at me, opening his arms in an invitation to dance. Stepping into them, we begin to sway to the music, I ask, "Do you want me to change?"

"Ummm, that was my plan, but I have been told that I'm impatient," he whispers into my ear. "It's not about the dress anyway," his hold on me tightens. I cling to him as he does to me, letting my head rest onto his shoulder, I feel his cheek as he rests his head against mine. I shift enough to sneak a kiss onto his neck, a small chuckle escapes him, "Maybe I'm not the only impatient one."

He cranes his head back to look down at me, I smile up at him before lifting my head to kiss his lips. Our eyes are still open on this initial kiss, but not for long, as we go in for another. This second kiss we lose ourselves to, our bodies still pressed together, but the slow dancing halts. Our hands move into each other's hair as we do our best to taste our emotions.

It isn't long before his hands start to roam, skimming up and down my back, his electric touch is hindered by the material of my dress. He seems to notice that it's not having the full effect and begins to gather my skirt so he can pull the dress up over my head. Bending down, he starts to lift my skirt, then stops suddenly, looking up at me wide eyed, "Sugar?"

"Yes," I feign innocence.

"Where are your panties?" he slips his hand between my legs as he asks this. His fingers stroke me ever so softly, my gasp is his answer, there is no doubt I feel his electric touch now. "Hmmmm?" his fingers part my folds, then he presses his thumb against my swelling nub. I shift, rocking against his hand as a reply. He chuckles before he pulls his hand away, taking hold of my dress again, he lifts it over my head.

Now I stand before him in just my bra while his eyes make their way up and down my body.

"You're overdressed," I tease him.

He removes only his jacket, tossing it behind him onto the floor before his hands come to rest on my hips, guiding me backwards. He doesn't guide me toward the bed, but towards a very large ottoman on the opposite side of room. The whole distance his eyes never leave mine, that in itself is foreplay with this man, by the time my legs rest against the ottoman, I'm panting. His smug sideways smile appears right before he moves in for a desperately hungry kiss, his hands working simultaneously with his mouth, my bra is removed and tossed. I start unsnapping his shirt from the top as he works it from the bottom, in seconds that too is tossed to the floor. I moan into his mouth as my breasts press against his bare chest, relishing in this skin to skin contact.

His hands slip between us to gently squeeze my breasts before he whispers, "Lay down for me." Bending my knees, I sit, then lay back, all the while he stands over me, watching my every move, his breathing quickens.

I feel slightly vulnerable, lying exposed while he plots, but when he licks his lips my body writhes with anticipation. I'm awarded a grin before he leans over me, his fingertips just grazing my skin as he runs swirls and circles all over my torso, leaving goosebumps in their wake. He follows his finger trails with the most feathery of kisses until I think I'm going to lose my mind and reach for him. Shaking his head, he intercepts my hands with his, holding them as he lowers himself to the floor between my bent knees. He releases my hands to press my thighs open a little further, his eyes transfer from mine to the treasure that's waiting for him just inches away. I twitch then still myself as his fingers finally come in contact with that sensitive flesh. Each movement of his fingers is a delicious sensation, but I almost lift off the ottoman when his tongue joins in. His chuckle is muffled as he increases pressure, his hands holding me firmly at his mercy.

I know he loves doing this for me, and there's no denying that I enjoy it, he already has me clutching the edges of the ottoman and screaming his name. His muffled laugh comes from below again, right before he inserts two of those long fingers. I squirm, my contractions have barely slowed from the first orgasm and his fingers are playing my G Spot as expertly as he plays his guitar. "Pri-Prince, you," I pant, "gotta....give me... a min..." I never finish my sentence before it turns into a series of loud moans and a bit of thrashing on my part.

As I lay recovering, Prince looks very pleased as he stands and makes his way to his nightstand, it only takes seconds for him to grab a condom and return. Walking around to the side of the ottoman, he eyes my face as he tweaks a nipple, my response let's him know I'm ready for more. He kicks off his shoes, and drops his pants, taking a seat on the armchair that's directly behind my head.

Rolling myself off of the ottoman and onto the floor, I crawl to him, pushing the ottoman out of my way. His face lights up when he sees me on my knees in front of him, the condom he's holding gets placed onto a small table next to the chair. "You gonna suck me, Baby?" he asks in that deep breathily voice.

I bite my lower lip as I nod, his eyes fix on me, and I see his stomach sink in in anticipation. He watches, transfixed as I take my time with little kisses, then long licks, before I take him into my mouth. This last part is my favorite, Mr. Control losing control as his eyes roll to closed and his head drops back, that belly moan he makes causes my muscles clench deep inside. The loss of control never consumes him long, and his eyes fix on mine as I pleasure him with my mouth. "Oh, Sugar," he strokes my face.

It isn't long before he says, "I need you," as he urges me to stand up. I stand as he rolls the condom on, but makes no move to leave the chair. I climb up onto the chair and it turns out to be less cumbersome than it looked like it was going to be, and ease myself down. I feel his tip come into contact with my center, lowering slowly, we both let out a moan as I claim him.

The high back and arms of the chair give me leverage as I start to move, this turns out to be a good thing, because we both are striving for our release at a frantic pace. When I feel myself tightening around him, he says, "Come for me, Baby, I'm so close." It seems his words always bring me to an instant climax, I press my forehead against his and I let myself succumb as I hear his sounds of release.

We stay clung to each other for a few moments, I love the feeling of my residual contractions around him while he's still inside me. "Do you feel those?" I ask playfully.

"Oh, yeah," his eyes have that dreamy look, "but I can't wait until we don't need these condoms."

I kiss him, "Me either, soon, I hope." I lift off of him, letting him free. "Shower?"

"Of course," he chuckles before following me into the bathroom. I look back at him, but look forward quickly before he sees my smile, he's still wearing his black socks. I shake my head, laughing to myself,  damn, I love this man.