Part 48

When we leave Angel's, Prince seems in a mad rush to get us back to the hotel, I can only assume his reason is the same as mine. Seeing him with Derik sends my hormones into overdrive, and I'm almost positive my body has sent out a signal to his for my need to procreate.

He parks the car, and rushes to open my door, gentlemanly assisting me out and steering me through the lobby to the elevator. Once our key is inserted to gain access to the penthouse, we lose all self restraint, kissing and groping like horny teenagers as we ascend. The ride up isn't exactly long, but it isn't quick either, even before the elevator doors open to at our foyer, Prince is already at full arousal.

Still tangled and panting we move from the elevator car into the foyer, and once the doors close and we're granted full privacy, Prince's hand slips into my panties. The moan I hear from his belly lets me know that I, too, am at full arousal. "Oh, Sugar, you're so wet!" is all he says as I'm backed through the room and against the edge of the piano.

I place my hands behind me on the surface of the piano, preparing to hoist myself as Prince's hands tighten on my waist. I know he can't lift me, but I'm surprised by just how little effort it takes on my end to get myself up on top of the lid. When I go to scoot myself back further, my ankles are snatched, preventing me. I meet his eyes and shivers run through my body, he's already sliding my panties down and removing them carefully over my heels that are still strapped in place.

His hands slide up my legs, pushing the skirt of my dress up and parting my thighs simultaneously, my eyes widen as he licks his lips. "Oh, my, God," I say as he dips in for a taste. After one lap of his warm tongue, I hear that deep belly moan escape his lips, and my hips are pulled to the edge of the piano. Now it's my turn to make guttural animal noises as he feasts on the nectar of my love. I writhe and buck as his lips and tongue torture me in the sweetest way, bringing me to climax once, then twice.

As I lay on top of the piano recovering from those mind shattering orgasms, Prince drops his pants and moves toward the piano bench, disappearing from my view. When I lift, I'm able to see him, his torso is reclined on the piano bench with his feet on the floor, and his penis stands at full attention. I carefully lower myself to the floor, coming around to grin down at him before I lift my dress and straddle him.

Slowly easing him into my body, his eyes flutter closed and he lets out an anguished moan. I take a moment to savor the feel and pressure of him filling me, his eyes reopen, ready to watch as I start to move.

I move gently, building the torture like he had done to me, but his hands grip my hips after only a few lifts on my part. He holds me still at my highest point, his tip just barely inserted, with his feet planted firmly on the floor, he begins to thrust. My one hand shoots out to steady myself, landing in a dissatisfying jumble of notes on the piano keys, Prince laughs as he quickens the pace and I succumb to him once again. He slows his movements until my pulsing subsides, increasing the speed of his hips again, he rallies to cross the finish line with me as he feels my muscles start to contract. We cry out in unison as my hand scrambles for purchase on the piano keys, playing more unsatisfactory notes.

Still in a straddle, and with him still inside me, I lower myself down onto him and the bench to rest as he sits up to kiss me. "That was amazing, Baby, but could you leave the music to to me?" When I laugh at his remark his eyes get big, "Oh, my, God." He looks at our connection, then grins, "I can feel that and I like it."

He kisses me again and it deepens, I start to move my hips in a circular motion, enjoying the feel of his yielding hardness. The kiss turns hungry and I can feel the fullness return inside me as I continue with the circles. "Round two?" I ask.

"Round two," he whispers, before instructing me, "Get on your knees and lean over this bench."

I'm happy to oblige.

*******

When we've had our fill of one another, and completed our bathing ritual, Prince calls down to order room service. We sit and dine across from each other at the little table, Prince watches me in wonder as eat. "I don't know how you're still losing weight," he muses.

"The constant gardening," I reply, "I'm going to have to be vigilant with it getting so cold, I don't want to gain it back."

Prince shrugs, "You don't have to be that careful."

"You don't really care, do you?"

"Not really," he shrugs again.

I snatch another cookie from the plate and take a bite, which causes him to laugh and shake his head.

We spend the rest of the evening watching some television and cuddling, until I start to doze. I retire to the bedroom, Prince returns to the piano bench, but this time to play. The sound of him on the piano always calms me and lulls me into a peaceful sleep.