Part 34

Back upstairs, Prince shuffles through a few dresses as I remove his vest, then the over-revealing dress, leaving me standing  in my bra and panties to wait as he debates between two.   He chooses one that best matches his outfit, in black, of course, flapper style, which surprises me, because this dress is the polar opposite to the one I was just wearing. 

I hold it up to look at it and frown as he bends down to unstrap my sandals, I see he has a gold pair now pulled out that will go better with this dress.   "It's kind of shapeless, isn't it?" I ask, although I love all the beading and the movement at the hem. 

I step out of my sandals and he stands to watch me as I pull it off the hanger, "Don't worry, Sugar, you have the curves to make it work

I step out of my sandals and he stands to watch me as I pull it off the hanger, "Don't worry, Sugar, you have the curves to make it work."

As I put it on, I realize the opaque material underneath is more fitted, it actually clings to my body, but the beaded overlay makes it not too revealing.  I look into the mirror, this is much better, at least I feel covered in this dress.   I do a couple little twists to watch how the beading moves around my legs as Prince smiles on, amused by my actions. 

He kneels again, to steady a sandal for me to step into it.  It's quickly strapped on and we repeat with the other, I find the whole process a little sensual, especially when he takes the time to finger my anklet, and caress the top of my foot as they're secured. He stands back to scan me, then nods his approval, I wiggle the beading again.  He laughs quietly, and says with a sparkle in his eye, "You need to stop doing that." 

When I turn to look back into the mirror, he grins over my shoulder as he pats my behind.  He then turns his attention to a section of vests and jackets on one side of the closet, the black one he was wearing gets returned to its hanger and a gold hued jacket is now donned.  I smile at his choice, there's no beading, but there's fringe everywhere, now we both have movement. 

He takes my hand and we start down the hallway towards the elevator

He takes my hand and we start down the hallway towards the elevator.  I stop dead in my tracks when lights from outside darkness catch my attention through the windows.  It takes me a second to realize they're headlights, and there are a lot of them, pulling in through the gates and filling the parking lot, with more waiting in the street.  I'm lead to another set of windows where I can get a better look at the accumulating crowd, I know I have to look like a frightened animal as I take it all in.   "All this from one little Tweet?" I ask, fascinated.