Chapter 2

Ugh, I open my eyes and look at my surroundings. White chair, white bed, heart monitor, blonde guy, flowers... Wait what? Oh, I'm just at the hospital, again. I should just live here considering I always end up here somehow. I squint my eyes as I detect the blondie. Fuck! That's fucking Luke Hemmings! Why the hell is he here? He's probably the cause of his mess, but isn't he always? Why is he here??? Luke opens his eyes and looks at me. Fuck. He gets up and walks toward me.

"Are you okay?" He asks his angelic voice ringing in my ear. Wait, angelic voice? Good thing I'm in the hospital, I really do need help.

"Yeah. Um, why are you here." I manage to squeak. I try to move but I only manage to yell out a scream. I look at my arm and it has a cast around it. Fuck. How am I suppose to explain this to Sean?

"Fuck, are you okay?" Concern in his voice. I raised an eyebrow.

"Since when did you care? Now, answer my question. Why. Are. You. Here?" I spit out. He winced at my voice.

"Well incase you didn't know, you almost died! I just wanted to make sure you didn't die, I can't let my mom know I'm a murderer!" He spit back. I grew furious.

"I'm not dead, so get out!" I yell. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine! But I wish you were dead, it would've made my life a lot easier!" He yelled back as he left and slammed the door. Ouch. My mouth felt dry. I look at the table beside me and see a glass of water. I grab it and chug down the water. I suddenly feel refresh.

"Ms. Hall, there's someone here for you, would you like me to send them in?" Them? Who would want to see me?

"Erm, sure." I shrug. She leaves and three familiar boys enter my room. I widen my eyes. No. Fuck, no. I groan. I put my face in my hands.

"Why God, why do I deserve this?" I mutter to myself. I peek through my hands to see if they were still there. Fuck my luck. They were still there. I remove my hands from my face and fake a smile at them.

"What the fuck do you want?" I gritted through my teeth. Calum stared at me and began to speak.

"We want you to forgive us." He said. I looked into his dark brown eyes. He was always the cute one out of all of them. His tan skin and black hair just always amused me. Fuck Juliet. Why are you thinking like this? Him and his douche bag friends bullied you since grade 8. Snap out of it will ya?

"No." I say with no hesitation.

"Just give us a c-" I cut him off.

"I said no. Now get out before I call a nurse." I warn.

"Bu-"

"NUR-" Ashton covered my mouth. I licked his hand hoping he would let go. He didn't he just looked at me amused.

"Nice try." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. We'll leave. But this doesn't mean this is over. We are not going to stop until you forgive us. We know what we did was wrong and we have no excuses. We just thought it was Luke's game and I thought it would end in grade 8, but I guess not. We are so sorry Juliet." Michael said with honesty in his voice. I softened.

"We got you flowers if you didn't notice." Ashton pointed to the roses I saw when I woke up. I smile tugged my lips.

"Thanks. That's the kindest thing a person did to me." I said. They all smiled at me.

"But, that doesn't mean I forgive you. You guys still did the worst things a person could ever do to me. It will take a while, but I think I'll forgive you eventually." I lied.