Chapter 16

A/N:
HIIII! Yes, I know, this is amazing. Two updates in a day. Yeah, I'm cool. I know. Jk. But this will be shorter than the ones I usually make. Just putting that out there. Sorry. Well here's Chapter 16!
-----------------------------------------------------

Juliet's POV

"You're kidding right?" He laughed. I shook my head and tears streamed down my face.

"Please. Juliet, tell me you're kidding." He said cupping my face.

"I'm not kidding Luke." I cried. His eyes filled with tears and he hugged me. I buried my face into his chest as he wrapped his large arms around me.

"No. You don't deserve this." He cried. I sobbed and he kissed my cheek.

"C'mon, let's get inside." He said. I shook my head.

"Your m-mom. You'll g-get in t-trouble." I sniffled.

"I don't care." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and opening the door to my house. We went to the living room and we sat down on the couch. He still had his arm wrapped around my shoulder and he turned on the tv and it was showing Two and-a-Half Men.

"I called you so many times yesterday." He said not taking his eyes off the screen.

"I got a new phone. I lost my old one." I said. He looked at me.

"Wait, I have your phone. That's why I kept hearing a ringing noise! I thought I was going crazy!" Luke exclaimed. I chuckled and shook my head.

"You stole my phone?" I asked him.

"No. You left it at Calum's house and I got it." He explained. I nodded.

"Can you give me it back?" I asked.

"Nah. I'll keep it. Now I can text Dale whatever I want." He smirked.

"Well...okay?" I said unsure if hat was good or bad. He searched in his bag and pulled out my white flip phone. He smirked at me and started typing. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"One message, done." He smiled and showed me the phone.

To: ManWhore

you fucking shit. when i see u im gonna beat the crap out of you. and idk if u'll still be standing on earth. u better pray that u will u fucking cunt. have a fan-ass-tic day u whore.
-betterwatchout LUKE

I smiled and hugged him. I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Luke." He smiled back and I pulled away from the hug.

"Promise me one thing." He said twirling my hair.

"What?" I smiled.

"Don't date any guy while I'm still here." He said seriously.

"Why?" I smirked. He sighed.

"Guys are assholes?" He said.

"Aaand??" I smiled.

"Fine. I'm going to be fucking jealous and I'll beat the crap out of the guy. You're my best friend." He muttered. I grinned and poked his cheek.

"Jealous eh?" I asked. He nodded. I put my legs on top of his lap and put my arms behind my head and watched the TV.

"Hey, pheasant, can you make some popcorn?" I asked. Luke raised an eyebrow at me.

"Pheasant?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said like it was the most obvious thing. Luke started tickling me at the sides and I bursted out laughing.

"Pheasant am I?" He smirked.

"BWHAHAHAHA!! L-LUKE! STAWP IT!!" I laughed and squirmed as he continued to tickle me.

"I'll stop if..."

"JUST TELL ME THE DAMN THING!!" I managed to shout but burst out laughing again.

"If you say Luke Robert Hemmings, is the most hottest, sexiest, awesomest, guy alive and I would marry him in a heartbeat." He smirked. I shook my head laughing.

"NO!" I said. He poke my sides harder and I couldn't stop laughing.

"I just won't stop then." He said shrugging.

"LUCAS HEMMINGs!! IM GONNA KI- HAHA- IM GONNA- HAHAHAH- STAWP IT!! IM GOING TO FUCK-HAHA!" I said and rolled off the couch. Ow.

"You're going to fuck me?" He smirked and sat on top of me and continued poking my sides.

"HAHA. GET YOUR FUCKING FA-HAHA- FAT ASS OFF OF-HAHAHA- ME!!!" I screamed.

"Say it!" He laughed amused.

"FINE! Wait- what did you want me to say again?" I asked totally forgetting what he just asked seconds ago.

"Luke Robert Hemmings, is the most hottest, sexiest, awesomest, guy alive and I would marry him in a heartbeat."

"Okay. Luke Robert Hemmings, is the most hottest, sexiest, awesomest, guy alive and I would marry him in a heartbeat." I said. He got off of me and headed to the kitchen.

"Not." I murmured to myself.

"I heard that!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes and laughed. He came back and sat on my lap. And I was still sitting on the floor.

"What the hell Luke? There is a couch there and you decide to sit on me?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied and watched Two and a Half Men. I heard a beep sound and Luke got off of me and headed to the kitchen. He came back with a bowl full of popcorn and he sat next to me on the floor.

"Popcorn?" He asked shoving a handful of popcorn in his face.

"Sure." I said taking a handful and doing the same.

"You know, I have a plan of getting back at Serena." Luke said.

"What?" I asked turning to him. He smirked.

"First, w-" he was interrupted by my phone. I took my phone out and answered the call.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hello. This is Dr. Schultz. Your brother's doctor."

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Uh oh. What was that? Comment on what you think will happen. And I took your guys's suggestion. No, Serena will not be killed. Sadly. But Dr. Fluke has a plan!And incase you didn't know, to the people who hate Serena, we made a gang. This gang is called (thanks to the awesome @CherryOnTopX) Punk Puppies. You are welcome to join and we will forever kick ugly ass. Specifically, Serena's. Thank you for reading! I love you guys!! Xxx