Chapter 4

Juliet's POV

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I decided on wearing my Team Unicorn short sleeve shirt and my black high waisted shorts. I put on my black vans and my black and white flower earrings. I put on my shadowy look for makeup and brushed my long naturally curly ombré hair. I grabbed my ray bans sunglasses and rushed down stairs and went to all my cereals. I took out my Coco Pebbles and Froot Loops. What? You don't mix your cereals? Oh. I poured my Froot Loops half way of the bowl and the other half of Coco Pebbles. I poured milk and took out a spoon and tasted my masterpiece. Mmmm. Soooooo good!! I finished my cereal within a second and I headed to school. I ran through the hallways of my high schools and bumped into someone.

"S-Sorry." I stuttered as I picked up my stuff from the floor. I saw feet at my eyes and I looked up to see the one and only, Luke Hemmings.

"Juliet, why in a rush?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and went away but his hand caught my arm.

"Wait." I felt his hot breath on my neck. Goosebumps were on my body.

"You forgot your notebook." I could sense his smirk. I turned around and snatched the notebook out of his hands and quickly walked away before he stopped me once again. Fucking Hemmings. I rushed to my Music class. I sat in one of the open seats and set my books inside the desk. I fixed my hair and waited for the teacher to come in. I felt a poke on my shoulder. I turned around and met a curly brown haired boy.

"Hey Ash." I smiled.

"Waz up Hall." He smiled back.

"I never noticed you took this class." He told me. I shrugged.

"No one ever notices me." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Juliet." He said softly.

"M'kay!! We will be working in groups to practice a song together and combine our talents! Group one will include, Ashton, Jess, Andrew, Luke, and Juliet."

Fuck no. Not Luke and Andrew. Please no. I'm fine with Ashton, but seriously? The two people I hate the most? And Jess, Andrew's slut? Ugh! I walked towards Ashton and smiled.

"Yay! Juliet is here!" Ash announced as the rest of my group went towards us.

"Ugh! This thing is here!" Jess said in her high pitched voice. Eww. Her voice are like nails on a chalkboard. It makes me cringe.

"Don't worry, just ignore her." Andrew smirked my way. I rolled my eyes. Although, I was surprised Luke hasn't said anything nasty to me. Ashton looked worriedly at me. I gave him a look that said its fine. He still gave me the same look. I shook it off and kept my eyes away from him.

"So, what can you do." Jess asked literally all over Luke. Disgusting.

"Erm, I sing and play guitar." His Australian accent filled the air. She batted his eyelashes at him.

"That's hot!" She flirted. I gaged. Andrew just smirked at me.

"I can sing too!" She told him. Luke directed his eyes to her boobs. Gross.

"What can you do?" Ashton directed the question to me. All eyes were suddenly on me. Fuck you Ash.

"Erm, I can s-sing." I stuttered. Ashton smiled as the others snickered.

"I bet your voice is ugly." Jess laughed.

"I'll bet you a twenty dollars it isn't." Luke said. Wait, Luke? Is he actually standing up for me???

"How about, if I win, I could do whatever I want to you, then it's a deal." She offered. He nodded.

"Deal. Let's shake on it." Luke said as they shook hands. She smiled evilly at him. Did anyone not see that? I mean seriously, EVIL SMILE. This must mean something.