Chapter 29

Michael's POV

"Are you fucking serious?! You killed my Charizard!!" I exclaimed pulling on my hair. Sean smirked at me and nodded.

"Agh, you suck. But now I will send out Squirtle to kill your Charmander." I grinned evilly.

"M-Mikey." I looked up from my DSi and saw Sean looking very pale. I widened my eyes.

"Sean?! Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly. He shook his head and grabbed my hand.

"I think...it's time." He barely said in a whisper. A tear strolled down my cheek and I shook my head.

"No."

"Yes. P-Please tell J-Juliet I love her. And b-bye Mikey." He slightly smiled at me.

"And a-about Luke I-" He suddenly closed his eyes and I gasped. I took my feet and started running.

"NURSE!!" I called with tears falling from my eyes. They saw me and quickly pushed me out of the way and went in the room. I stood outside the room and bites my nails nervously. I quickly grabbed my phone and shakily dialed Juliet's number and called it. After a few ring, she answered.

"Heeelllo-"

"J-Juliet, I-It's y-your b-brother." I cut her off. I heard the line go dead and I sat on the chair that was right beside me. I quickly texted everyone else about it and I put my face in my hands and cried.

I just saw my friend...oh god. I was the last one with him. This can't be happening. This is just some twisted dream right? I can't believe it. This can't...this isn't true. I-

"MICHAEL!" I heard someone yell my name. I looked up and saw Luke and Juliet rushing towards me. Juliet stood in front of me with teary eyes.

"What happened?" She whispered. I shook my head and more tears fell from my eyes. She shook her head and let out a sob.

"Tell me my brother is safe!" She demanded. Luke grabbed her shoulder and she shook it off. She turned around and pushed his chest.

"You! You're a fucking dick! I could've seen my brother before he died but you fucking had to make me come with you!" She spat. I saw him wince and I could clearly see he was hurt.

"I-I'm sor-"

"NO! You're not fucking sorry! I hate you!" She shouted and slapped him right across the cheek. Luke held his cheek and his eyes were now containing tears as he looked down at Juliet. She left him standing there in shock and leaned against a wall. She slid down the wall and hugged her knees. She started silently crying. I glanced at Luke and he was now full on crying.

God. I think she was a bit harsh.

I slowly went up to Juliet and I was about to comfort her when she held up her hand.

"Don't." She said not looking up. I nodded and sympathetically looked at her before going up to Luke and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and sobbed on my shirt.

"S-She h-hates me." He cried.

"No, no, no. She doesn't hate you." I cooed. He shook his head.

"S-She s-said." He sobbed. I frowned. I rubbed his back comfortably.

"But she doesn't mean it. I know she loves you very much." I said. He buried his face in my chest. I cried at the sight. I've never seen Luke this sad. It hurts. He's my friend. He doesn't deserve this.

"Juliet!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and saw Casey running towards Juliet giving her a huge hug. Juliet sobbed on her shoulder and Casey comfortably patted her back.

"It's okay." She cooed as she looked sadly down at her. I saw Ashton and Calum looking at Juliet worriedly before they spotted us and walked towards Luke and I.

"What happened?" Ashton questioned looking at Luke.

"Juliet yelled at him and kind of told him she hated him." I said. They looked at Luke sadly and patted him.

"It's alright Lukey." Calum said. Luke continued crying. Calum looked at me with a Luke that said 'Can I?'. I nodded and took Luke off my arms and Luke went towards Calum and hugged him. Calum rubbed his back and cooed things in his ear.

"Ms. Hall?" We all looked up and saw the doctor that's been checking out Sean.

"I'm sorry, but your brother passed away." He sympathetically said as I heard Juliet sob really hard. Tears uncontrollably fell down from my eyes. Everyone was crying by now. It was a huge mess.

"But you can see him now. Only two at a time." Juliet suddenly glanced at me. I nodded and we both walked into the room. We saw Sean's lifeless body on the table with a cloth draped over him. Juliet cried and I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"He's in a better place now." I said. She nodded slowly accepting the truth.

"He said that he loved you."

"W-Was that the l-last thing he said?" She questioned wiping her tears away.

"No. He was telling me something about Luke...but he-"

"What do you think he was going to say?" She suddenly asked. I raised my shoulders.

"I don't know." I said.

"Thanks Michael. For everything." She slightly smiled at me. I smiled back and hugged her.

"You're a strong girl." I whispered. She looked up at me and pecked my cheek.

"Thank you Michael." She said once again.

"Your welcome." I smiled down at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I M C R Y I N G

T H I S W A S S O

S A D

AND OMG YOU GUYS ARE FABULOUS!!! 1.5 k!?!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! THANK YOU!! ILY!!!

x x