Chapter 17

Juliet's POV

"Yes, can you come to the hospital?" He asked. It didn't take me a minute hang up and get the keys to Sean's car.

"Who was it?" Luke asked getting up from the couch.

"My brother's doctor." I gulped. He had sympathy in his eyes.

"Do you want me to driv-"

"No. He banned me from seeing you. We can't do this. Not when my brother is in the hospital. Luke, please, get out." I said looking into his eyes. His eyes suddenly filled with hurt. Guiltiness washed over me.

"Fine." He spat and stormed out of my house. I ran my fingers through my ombré hair and sighed. I ran to Sean's car and drove to the hospital. I was probably speeding, never mind, I was speeding. What? My brothers is in a life death situation. You don't expect me to go 30 miles per hour do you? Didn't think so.

I arrived at the hospital moments later and I ran to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm here for Sean Hall?" I said to the lady behind the desk.

"Ahh, yes. Room 112. 2nd floor." She smiled at me. I smiled back and thanked her before heading to the elevators. One the door was open it was full of patients. No way. I'm not going in there. I decided to just take the stairs considering I need some exercise. I ran to the second floor and spotted room 112 and barged in it. I saw Sean sitting on the hospital bed awake and he was wearing his regular clothes and not the hospital gown. The doctor saw me.

"Oh, hi Ms. Hall. Your brother is good for now and he can go back home. Just fill out these forms and he'll be ready to go." The doctor politely smiled at me before giving me some sheets of paper and a pen. I skimmed through the paper. Shit. Shit. More shit. Ah, signature. I signed it and looked to see if there was anymore stuff I need to sign. Nope.

"Sean!" I grinned and went up to him and hugged him like the world depended on it. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"I missed you." He said in my hair.

"I missed you more." I countered.

"Okay, Sean you're good to go. Be taking that medicine daily okay?" The doctor said before we thanked him and left.

"Oh, you drove by yourself? And didn't die?" He smirked.

"Oh shut up." I said rolling my eyes he laughed.

"And I'm driving home." I grinned. He chuckled and nodded.

"Fine." He said getting in the car. I did the same and started driving home.

---

"Remember when that fat kid stole my lollipop and you kicked his sandcastle and flicked his nose until he gave it back to me?" I asked laughing.

"Oh my god. I remember that! Mine literally flicked his nose like two times until he cried and gave it back to me!" He laughed. I shook my head and chuckled.

"And then all the guys in my school stayed away from me because they were afraid of you." I smiled.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"Then I left you." He said regret in his eyes.

"Hey. It's alright. No one...never mind." I said. Luke and Serena always bullied me.

"No it's not alright. And I know people bullied you. I could've stopped that." He said.

"Sean. I'm fine right now. And you're here with me right now. That's all that matters." I lightly smiled at him. He shook his head and smiled.

"That was so cheesy." He chuckled.

"Hey, just shut up. You're ruining the moment." I shushed him and he just laughed. I glared at him but ended up laughing too.

"You know, it's you're birthday soon." He smiled.

"Really?" I asked. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Uh, yeah? May 8. I'm positive that's your birthday." He said rolling his eyes. Oh that's right. Fuck. That's in like...I don't know. And I don't really care.

"And I'm throwing a party for you whether you like it or not." He smirked.

"Ugh, please don't!" I groaned.

"What kind of brother would I be if I didn't have a party for my little sister's birthday?" He questioned turning on the TV which it was showing Adventure Time.

"I don't know, an awesome one?" I shrugged.

"Wrong! I would be a horrible one!" He said rolling his eyes.

"These are the basics Jules." He stated.

"So, you're favorite color is still blue right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Okay. And I could invite Casey and the rest of those emos right?" He asked. I bursted out laughing.

"Emos??" I breathed out.

"Yeah! They are emos!" He exclaimed.

"Please, they are the opposite of emos. They have pony shirts." I stated in a matter-of-fact way.

"No way. I don't believe you." He said in disbelief.

"I'm your sister. Have I ever lied to you?" I questioned.

"Yes. Multiple of times." He replied with no hesitation.

"Well then..." I huffed. He laughed at me.

"Anyways, I'll be inviting the emos. I don't want Luke coming though." I frowned. Should've seen that coming.

"But, since you like him. I'll make an exception this one time." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Don't mess with me." I said seriously.

"I'm not!" He laughed at my reaction.

"AHH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU BRO!!!" I grinned crushing him in a hug. He chuckled.

"Yeah, just don't have sex please." I blushed and hit his shoulder playfully.
He laughed.

"Sex? Are you serious?" I asked him.

"Yes. I am definitely serious. I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you. You could feel the sexual tension if anyone's near you guys. It's awkward and gross." Sean cringed. I rolled my eyes.

"Sexual tension? What the actual fuck?" I laughed.

"Yeah. You guys look at each other like you want to rip each other's clothes off. It's like you're having eye sex. Eww. It's gross. Ask your friends. They'll agree with me I bet you." He exclaimed.

"I am not just going to go up to my friends and be like 'hey, do you guys think Luke and I have eye sex?'. If you think I am, you're absolutely crazy!" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Worth a shot." He shrugged.

"Ugh. Stop talking about Luke and I. I just want to sleep. You should sleep too." I said hugging Sean.

"Well goodnight. Try not to have a sexual dream about Luke." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes once again and slapped him once again.

"Shut up will you? Goodnight, love you." I said kissing his cheek. He did the same.

"Love you too." He said and I walked upstairs into my bedroom and changed into my pajamas. I quickly brushed my teeth and went to bed.

Seriously? Eye sex and sexual dreams about Luke?

Ugh...brothers.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hahaha. I bet you guys didn't see that coming! Shame on you people who thought Sean died. Shame on you. And Awww. I wish I had a brother like Sean. Instead I get two annoying brothers. This sucks. And Sean is soo nice! He's allowing Luke to go to her birthday party!! That's really sweet. I love Sean. Hope you guys liked this chapter!! Thank you guys for reading and I love you!!!!Xxx:-)