Chapter 6

Juliet's POV

I woke up with a headache and it hurts like shit. I groaned as I got up and headed to the bathroom and cleaned up. Guess what? I'm on my period! Yay! (Note the sarcasm). I picked out a grey batman crop top and black jeans to wear. To match my outfit, I painted my nails a metallic grey color and wore my batman earrings and my black 'GIVEASHIT' beanie and 'Fuck You' necklace. I don't know, but this outfit just suits me real good.

I'm lazy today so I just put some foundation and concealer and applied mascara. I decided on skipping breakfast and went into my brothers bedroom. I saw band poster on the wall and I rolled my eyes. Typical guy room. I found him laying down on his bed sleeping sound. I went towards his bed and went on top of him. He groaned and covered his head with his pillow.

"The fuck?" He muttered opening his eyes. I smiled.

"Hey. Just wanted to say bye to my most wonderful brother ever!" I lied grinning at him kissing his cheek. He pushed me off of him and sat properly on his bed and I stood up. He looked at me seriously.

"What's really up?" He questioned.

"Do you remember the Hemmings?" I asked him eagerly. His expression changed.

"Hemmings?" He asked slowly. I nodded.

"They were...our best friends. Our moms were friends, Luke and you were friends, Ben and Jack were mine...dad was friends with theirs. Our families were so close. But then we moved away to England then came back here. I doubt they are still here." He sighed.

"Actually...they are." I admitted.

"What?" He gasped.

"Luke is my classmate. The problem is...he's been bullying me since year eight. I don't think he remembers me. Hell, I just figured out yesterday." I brushed my fingers through my hair.

"He...bullied you? You didn't tell me?? Tell me Juliet, was he the reason why you always ended up in the hospital? Was it all lies?!?" He shouted at me. I winced.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered looking down. He sighed.

"Juliet. I've been trying so hard to protect you since I haven't been the greatest big brother in the past. Dad has abused you enough and Mom would be so disappointed in me that I didn't save you from him. I'm sorry Juliet but ever since Mom died, I've been not thinking about anything. I just miss her so much. And knowing that Luke bullied you...I-I can't. I can't even imagine what dad did to you after I ran away. What I did was really shitty. Abandoning my little sister with an abusive dad. I...I'm so sorry Juliet." He cried. I frowned but made sure I didn't let a single tear escape considering I didn't apply a waterproof mascara. I hugged Sean and rubbed his back comfortably as he sobbed on my shirt.

"It's okay. I forgive you. And trust me, I miss mom too. But mom would want us to move on. Let's just forget about the past okay?" I cooed. He sniffled and wiped away his tears.

"O-Okay. Thanks sis." He smiled.

"No problem. Now I should really get going." I smiled back at him. He waved as I went downstairs and put on my black TOMS. I went outside and started walking to school. Plan for today.

1. Make a girl friend
2. Get pizza for lunch
3. Ask Luke if he remembers

The last one...is a possibility. I might not have guts to do so. But I really need a friend that is a girl. And I could use some pizza. Can't say no to that heavenly goodness. I made it to the school and it was...quiet. Too quiet. I walked into the gym because that's where most of the people stay in the morning. Guys were playing basketball and girls were all gawking at them. Where can I find a normal girl? I suddenly get hit by a basketball and I run my head. I turned to find who hit me and found a pair of blue eyes looking at me.