Chapter 20

Two Days Later..

Luke's POV

Fuck. It's Juliet's birthday today. Luckily, there isn't school today. Yay! Now we can party all night long! It's Saturday so there's no school tomorrow. And I know she's a huge fan of All Time Low, so I got two tickets to go on Friday. Don't ask me how I got it, I've been planning on it ever since the day I started being friends with her. That was the best day of my life. And I regret all those shitty things I did to her before. I really do.

"Luke! Stop with the day dreaming! You need to help us!" Sean said as he held up a table. I walked over to him and helped him move the table.

"Put it down. Right there." Sean said to me. I let go of my grip.

"Perfect. Now see if the rest of them are done." He said. I nodded and went to Calum and Michael.

"Hey, you guys done?" I asked looking at them sprawled on the floor.

"Ugh, I'm sweating! This is so much work!" Michael groaned. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you done?" I repeated.

"Yeah." Calum said getting off the floor and helping Michael get up on his feet. I shook my head at them and walked away from them. I spotted Ashton sitting on the stairs and sipping on a can of coke.

"Dude, what are you doing?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Finishing up the last can of soda. What Sean told me to do." He said rolling his eyes. I slapped my forehead using my hand and shook my head.

"Ashton, he told you to get more sodas! Not drink them all! I do not know how you got that." I said.

"Ohhh. That makes sense. Oh no, the sodas kicking in." He groaned putting his hand on his stomach and burped.

"Oh just get some sodas!" I said rolling my eyes. He nodded and left the house. I went back to Sean who was putting up balloons on the walls.

"Cal and Mikey are done. Ash...got the wrong message and just finished the last of the sodas." I told him. He turned to look at me with a look that said, 'you've got to be fucking kidding me'.

"Oh my god. Casey just texted me and said she can't stall any longer." He sighed running his fingers through his hair.

"Well sodas all we need right? Ashton will be back in a few." I said.

"We still need people at the party." He said.

"Who else is friends with her?" He questioned.

"Uh, I don't know?" I said lifting my shoulder up.

"Ugh, can you just invite like the whole school or something?" He asked.

"Um, sure?" I said not sure if Juliet would like the whole school to come and trash her house.

"Okay, can you please go do that. I need to finish hanging up these balloons." He said waving his hand at me and I shrugged and took out my phone.

Everyone but Serena. This will be easy.

Juliet's POV

"What do you call a cow that can't fly?" Casey questioned.

"Ground beef." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Damn it! You're too good." She said eating the last of her tacos.

"Casey...we've been here for over an hour. Can we please go home?" I begged.

"W-What? No! I still have...my drink! My drink! I need to finish my drink!" She said chugging down her drink. I raised an eyebrow at her.