Chapter 22

Juliet's POV

"Let's do it." I said. Calum smirked at me and we walked downstairs. We spotted Michael.

"So, are we going to do it?" Michael asked looking at me.

"Yeah." I smirked. Michael smirked back.

"Soo, what's the plan?" I questioned. Michael whispered in my ear and I grinned evilly

"Let's do it." I repeated.

Luke's POV

Fucking hell. Why the hell did I kiss back? I'm a fucking idiot. Now Juliet hates me. And probably Calum, Michael, and Ashton does too.

"Hey, you look lonely." A high annoying voice squeaked. I turned around and saw Jess. The reason why I'm all in this mess. I decided to ignore her. But that didn't stop her from kissing me.

Eww, this kiss doesn't feel right. It feels gross. I gaged as she shoved her tongue down my throat. I attempted to push her off but she just left my lips and went to my neck. She sucked on it and I groaned. She pulled away from my skin and seductively said in my ear, "That was hot."

I cringed at her and pushed her with all my might. She stumbled back and scoffed before leaving to fuck another guy. I ran my fingers through my hair. God, the look on Juliet's face. It was a mixture of hurt and rage. The look that I never wanted to see again. And when I saw Michael kiss Juliet, I really wanted to punch Michael in the face and push him off of her. He fucking knows I like her. Yet, he has the fucking nerve to kiss her. I was the one who was suppose to kiss her. I was suppose to kiss those sweet, pink, plump lips. Agh, fuck you Michael. Fuck you and that fringe of yours.

"Dude, what the fuck was that about?" Michael asked.

"I don't know." I replied. He looked at me in disgust before going on his phone. I ruined everything didn't I? I don't think Juliet will want to go to the concert with me anymore. This sucks. I groaned and went to sit on a stool until my eye caught something. I clenched my fists.

Fucking god.

~~~

Three days later...

"No, you have an awesomer face." I smiled.

"No, you do!" Michael smiled poking my cheek. We both giggled.

"Ugh! Can you stop with the lovey dovey stuff? And awesomer isn't a word!" Luke shouted at us. Michael and I smirked at each other.

"Well sorry for being a good boyfriend." Michael snapped. Luke glared at him.

Well...a lot of stuff happened in the last two days. One of them are Michael and I are dating. Well, not really. You see, the night of the party, Luke and Jess were making out. And I was really mad, and hurt. And Michael came up with an idea. That idea involves making Luke jealous.

So Michael and I agreed that we could fake date. And so far, Luke believes every single thing. All the boys know that we are fake dating but him. And I haven't spoke to Luke since my birthday. Is quite sad. Because I really miss him. But I try and act like I'm still mad at him. Which I AM, but not that much anymore. He tries to talk to me, but Michael prevents that from happening.

And I'd LOVE to say Sean is getting better, but he's getting worse. He collapsed again and he had to stay in the hospital. The doctors said that the treatments don't work on him. I visit him everyday and sometimes I see Amy there and we say our hellos. And if you're thinking about my dad, I've forgiven him. Now I can finally call him my loving dad again. And I wish I just had my mum again. I really miss her.

"Heeelllooo??" Casey said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, are you going to eat your peaches?" She said. I rolled my eyes and handed her my peaches.

"Luke is pissed." Michael whispered in my ear. I smirked and nodded.

"Wanna make him even more mad?" He asked. Before I could reply, he placed his lips on mine and I smiled.

"Ugh!" Luke groaned and left the lunch room. We all looked at each other and smirked.

"That jealous man." Calum smirked.

"Yup. Jelly jealous." Ashton giggled.

"Oh you guys are so bad. When are you going to quit the act?" Casey questioned.

"When Luke stops being a dick and asks her out." Michael answered.

"Wait, how can he? I'm dating you." I asked confused.

"Hmm, he'll have to take risks." Michael said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Jules, just asking, who gave you the best present on your birthday?" Ashton asked me.

"Um, Calum's was pretty awesome. He fucking gave me All Time Low's album with their signatures. What can possibly top that?" I laughed.

"Well...you haven't seen Luke's yet." Calum muttered.

"Yup." Ashton agreed.

"Wait, what did Luke get me?" I asked.

"You're really lucky, I'll say." Michael said.

"Ugh! Casey, do you know what he got me?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled.

"I don't even know how he got it. He really likes you." She said.

"You guys all suck." I say and pout. Michael rolled his eyes at me a poked my lip.

"What the hell Mikey?" I laughed. He laughed as well.

"You guys look like idiots. Oh wait...you are." Calum pointed out. Michael whacked the back of his head. We laughed as Calum rubbed the back of his head.

"You are a dick." Calum mumbled to Michael. Michael rolled his eyes.

"Yes he is." I giggled.

"Hey! Girlfriends are suppose to be nice." Michael pouted.

"How would you know, you've never had a real one." Calum laughed. I laughed with him and gave him a high five.

"Agh, you guys are meanies." Michael groaned.

"Yeah, hot meanies." Calum smirked. I rolled my eyes and nodded agreeing with Calum.

"Ugh, I can't take it. You guys fake date will you?" Michael groaned.

"I'd love to." Calum said kissing my cheek.

"Ugh, I feel like a slut." I groaned.

"Cause you are." They all said in unison.

"What- I'm not!" I defended myself.

"Don't worry, you're not a slut because you're dating me." Calum smiled goofily at me.

"No. I'm not dating you. I'm dating Michael." I said. He pouted.

"Yeah. She's dating me." Michael said wrapping an arm around my shoulder securely. Calum faked cried on Ashton's shoulder.

"What the hell is going on." Casey mumbled taking a sip from her water bottle looking at us in amusement.

"I don't know." I said looking at Calum as he continued to sniffle on Ashton's shoulder. And Michael buried his face in my shoulder.

We are very weird.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

OHHHH. MICHAEL AND JULIET ARE FAKE DATING!! WHY DID I DO THAT? And poor Luke. But he does deserve it.
AND OH MY FUCKING GOD ASHTON IS TWENTY TODAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON!! OMFG. I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT. HE IS TWENTY. I JUST...CANT. ANYWAYS, sorry for the sucky chapter. Thank you for everyone who reads this and votes for my chapters. And to those who comment on my story. THANK YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH!! xx