Chapter 38

Luke's POV

Day after day, I waited for Juliet to wake up. She never did. It's been a month now. I've never left her side since. The boys are worried about me now, since I never leave the hospital. It sucks knowing this isn't the first time i brought her to the hospital. I don't want to leave Juliet. I want to be here for when she wakes up. So I sleep here everyday on this chair that I come to know now. I've gotten used to the coldness and hardness of the chair. At night, I always cry myself to sleep and hold Juliet's hand. Something I can't do when she wakes up.

Something I can't to when she wakes up.

Oh fuck. She won't want me to be here when she wakes up. But she might considering she likes me...maybe, not. I sighed and took out a piece of paper and started writing stuff. Satisfied with what I wrote, I folded it and placed it on the top of the table next to her bed. I wrote on top of the paper 'Juliet' in my sloppy handwriting. I smiled down at Juliet sleeping peacefully and kissed her forehead.

"See you soon." I said before the hospital leaving. I just have a feeling, she will wake up today.

Juliet's POV

I suddenly woke up and took in my surroundings. Okay, I see birds chirping, a beautiful green field of grass...oh shit, I'm in Heaven. I slowly stood up and walked around. I squinted my eyes at two body figures. I started walking faster and recognized the two as Sean and Mum. Happy tears fell from my eyes as I ran towards them and hugged them. They hugged me back.

"Sean! Mum!" I yell smiling. They smiled back at me.

"Hey Jules." Sean waved goofily at me. I sniffled and waved back. I looked at mum. She was very beautiful. She had brown long hair cascading down her shoulders and her blue eyes were staring at me. She had a bright smile on her face. Mum didn't change a bit. I pulled her in for another hug and cried on her shoulder.

"Mum." I cried. I pulled away from the hug and mum was smiling at me with a few tears strolling down her cheek. She cupped my cheeks and looked at me.

"Baby, you're so beautiful!" She smiled. I smiled back.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"You grew so much! Ahh, any boys you like?" She asked with a playful grin. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Yes she does mum. A guy named Luke." Sean replied. I looked at Sean and he slightly smiled at me.

"Oh! Luke Hemmings?! You guys would look so cute together! Did he grow up too? Well of course he did. But I mean, is he cute??" She ranted. I blushed furiously and nodded. She smiled.

"Mum, he's a lovely lad." Sean informed mum. I looked confusedly at Sean.

"That's great! I approve of him." She said.

"Yeah, me too." Sean grinned. I widened my eyes.

"But- ho- what?" I stammered. He smiled.

"Juliet, I was telling Michael something. I didn't get to finish. Juliet, you can see Luke now. I didn't notice that you two are seriously in love." He said. I grinned from ear to ear and pulled him in a hug.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and hugged me back. We pulled away.

"Juliet, you have to go now." Mum sadly smiled at me. The smile left my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Jules, you are too young. You have a wonderful life ahead of you. You have friends that care for you. And you have Luke." He smirked at the last part. I smiled sadly and I hugged them both.