Chapter 27

Luke's POV

Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Today is the day. Today is the day that we present our play to all of our families. And I am not ready. Nor, will I ever be. Good thing the plays not until six hours from now. I still have school to get through.

After the fight, I got a bruise. Not surprising at all. Michael threw a really hard punch. And the bruise is very visible. It's located on the left side on my chin...you did not need to know that.

Oh well.

And I feel pretty bad. I actually broke Michael and Juliet apart. But I'm pretty sure they are still friends. I heard that they broke up so.....partially my fault. I feel terrible. But you know, I have a selfish part of me who's screaming and jumping up and down, grinning like an idiot at the sight of Michael and Juliet not holding hands and kissing each other. Not that I'm actually doing that right now...

That would be embarrassing because I would be in the middle of the lunch room. And everyone would be looking at me like I'm a weirdo. I would stop realizing that I'm making a fool of myself. And I'd have to walk away like nothing happened. And awkwardly sit next to my friends as they stare at me in silence. Aaannnd I would have to ignore their stares and speak to myself foolishly about what's going on. And I glance at them and they are still staring at me. And I awkwardly eat my spaghetti, while Michael stares at me weirdly. And it looks like the whole lunch room is staring at me.

Oh god, this will be a long day.

~~~

"Just in thirty minutes the play will soon begin! So relax and practice while you still can!" The teacher said vanishing into the crowd of audience. I widened at the sight of many people and quickly closed the curtain.

I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. I ca-

"WHERE IS MELANIE?!" The teacher shouted coming out of nowhere. There were murmurs of 'no's.

"HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO THIS WITHOUT HER?!" She exclaimed with panic in her voice. I started biting my nails. Now I really can't do this.

"Now we have to cancel th-"

"Uh, hi." Someone interrupted Ms. Violet. I saw Michael looking at me. I tensed. What is he doing here? He walked towards me and started to speak.

"Erm, I just came here to say, sorry for punching you. I see I made a bruise." He chuckled slightly looking at my chin. I nodded.

"I'm sorry for everything. We still friends?" He asked hope evidence in his voice. I nodded and smiled. He smiled back and we did a small bro hug. Nah, we didn't. We did a mushy hug.

Muke for life.

"And good luck on the play." He smiled before heading off. I grabbed his wrist to prevent him from leaving.

"Wait, Melanie's missing." He turned around with a confused face.

"What? If she's not here, why not ask Juliet to do it? She does know all the lines to the play." Michael pointed out. I smacked my forehead.

"Why didn't I think of that?" I muttered to myself.

"Thank you Mikey!" I yelled before looking for Ms. Violet. I spotted her talking to one of the parents.

"Ms. Violet, we can just ask Juliet to do it." I said interrupting their conversation. She turned around and widened her eyes.

"Well what are you doing? Go get her!" She said shooing me away. I nodded and obeyed her. I took out my phone and dialed Juliet's number. It went straight to voice mail. I groaned and went to find Michael.

"MICHAEL?!" I called.

"Uh, yeah?" I turned around and saw him eating popcorn. Not surprised.

"Call Juliet." He nodded and took out his phone and dialed her number.

"Yeah. Hi. What? No. Just come to the school theater. Why? No. Shut up and come here. Fifty minutes?! No, NOW. Yeah, just go. Hurry up. M'kay, bye." He hung up and looked at me.

"She'll be here." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

~~~

"So, what exactly am I doing here?" She asked clearly confused.

"You need to fill in Melanie's place." Michael said.

"Hell no. I'm not doing this." She said shaking her head.

"Please." I said. She looked in my eyes and groaned.

"Fine. But I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for Ms. Violet." She hissed before walking away to Michael. I bit my lip and smirked at her. I miss it when she used to be like that. It was actually very hot and sexy.

"10 seconds 'til the play starts!" Ms Violet said. I felt a hand on my shoulder and Michael was looking at me.

"You can do it." He said reassuringly. I nodded.

I can do this.

Juliet's POV

"Bella, please listen." Zach said softly caressing my cheek. I shook my head while fake tears fell out.

"No. You don't know how much pain you brought me!" I cried. He suddenly surprised me as he wrapped his arms around me. I cried on his chest.

"Look, I'm sorry for everything. I don't know...why I bullied you. I guess I just wanted to get your attention. Because you are so beautiful. I may have said the opposite, but when I say you're beautiful, I'm telling the truth. When I said otherwise, it was a lie. You're really beautiful." He said honestly as he wiped my tears away with his thumb. I smiled slightly.

"Really?" I asked. He smiled.

"Really." He said

"I love you Bella. I love you so much."

"I love you too." I smiled. Oh fuck. This is the part we kiss. Holy fuck. No. This cannot happen. Luke was leaning in, his eyes not leaving mine. And when his lips were inches away from mine, I quickly pecked his cheek and smiled at the crowd. They applauded and were whistling. I held Luke's hand and looked at him. He nodded and in sync, we bowed. The clapped some more and I was grinning. I really do love acting. Well, I didn't, but now I do. I really do.

Luke suddenly used his index finger to move my head to face him. He stared into my eyes and I was very confused as to what he was doing. He leaned in and...

He kissed me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

HOLY FUCK. THEY KISSED. LUKE AND JULIET KISSED. OHMYGOD. MY HANDS ARE NOT STABLE I AHDHSKNEGSWJSIWYVQSNXIAP. I JUST CANT CONTAIN ALL MY FEELS. ISBSJGEYKAJSUXU. IM SORRY. I calmed down. Well, hope you liked this chapter. Please comment and vote!! Plus tell me what you think will happen next!! Hehehe. PEACE!!! xx