Chapter 32

Juliet's POV

"Juliet, do you hear that noise?" Casey asked. I got up from the bed and looked weirdly at her. Oh, by the way, I'm staying at Casey's house. I can't live alone since I'm underage. So Casey's mom offered for me to stay at theirs.
So here I am.

"Casey, what are you ta-" I get cut off by a soft noise. It sounds like rocks. Wait, rocks? Casey was smirking at something.

"What are you-"

"Look at the window." She smiled. I slowly turned around and saw that someone was throwing pebbles at the window.

"Oh no! We are being attacked!! Oh my gosh!! Holy crap, I'm too young to die!! Casey, quick! Call the poli-" I panicked but soon was cut off by Casey.

"We aren't being attacked stupid! Just look out the window and see who it is!" She exclaimed chuckling.

Oh.

"So we aren't getting attacked or-"

"Just do it!" She commanded. I groaned and walked towards the window. I slowly looked down and see Luke. Luke fucking Hemmings. Out of all people, it's him. He slightly smiled at me.

"We need to talk!" He yelled. I widened my eyes and shook my head. I quickly closed the curtains and leaned my back on the window.

"What the fuck? Juliet! He threw pebbles at your window! That's so freaking romantic! I want you to go out there and ta-"

"He was going to fucking attack us okay!!" I yelled.

"Yeah, uh, no he wasn't. And you know he wouldn't. He loves you." She said.

"Why do people keep saying that? He. Does. Not. Love. Nor. Does. He. Like. Me." I said making sure it was clear.

"Whatever. It's showing Adventure Time. Come sit your ass here and watch it with me." She demanded. I agreed and sat next to her and we watched Adventure Time.

~~~

"Ugh, it's fucking raining. I guess we will have to stay here for the whole day." Casey sighed looking out the window.

"But it's so boring." I whined.

"Want ice cream?" She asked.

"Hell yeah." I replied instantly. She smiled and went downstairs in the kitchen to get our ice cream. I snuggled with my blanket and switched the channels. Boring. Boring. Boring. EWWW. HURRY UP JULIET CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!!!! Okay this will do. I said stopping at iCarly. I really like this show. It's so fucking awesome. And they grew up so much. Casey came up with two bowls of cookies and cream ice cream and she handed one to me. I thanked her and put the spoon full of ice cream in my mouth. I licked it clean and closed my eyes in satisfaction.

"Mmmhh." Casey nodded her head agreeing.

"This is heaven." She stated. I continued eating until I heard a doorbell.

"Not it." We both said in unison. We groaned and both went downstairs. I peeked in the little peek hole and saw Luke was standing there soaking wet with flowers in his hands. I widened my eyes and turned to Casey.

"It's Luke." I said. She widened her eyes as well.

"He must be fucking obsessed with you. He's crazy to be out there when it's raining so damn hard. I'll open I-"

"No!" I exclaimed blocking her from the door. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"You want him to get sick? Oh my fucking god. He's soaking wet! Jules, you need to let him inside!" She said peeking in the hole.

"Fine." I said and opened the door. Luke locked eyes with me.

"Come in." I muttered. He obeyed and went inside shivering. I looked at him worriedly. I quickly got a towel and handed it to him.

"Here." I said. He gladly took it.

"Thanks." He said shakily. He pulled his shirt over his head leaving him in just a pair of basketball shorts. I couldn't help but stare at his abs. I mean, who wouldn't? I blushed realizing I was checking him out and looked away. Casey directed him to the living room and turned on the heater. I went upstairs and quickly got my brothers clothes and went back downstairs. I chucked the clothes at Luke and he caught them in midair and he thanked me. I showed him to the bathroom and he went in there and changed.

"Was that your brother's clothes?" Casey asked.

"Yeah." I replied sitting on the couch. I heard the door being opened and I felt the couch dip. I looked to see Luke rubbing his hair with the towel. He looked at me and he smiled slightly. I smiled back.

"You good?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah." He replied. I nodded and awkwardly fiddled around with my fingers.

"Here ya go!" Casey grinned handing Luke a mug full of hot chocolates a mini marshmallows. He thanked her and he looked at me and brought the cup to my face. I shook my head.

"No thanks. I already have ice cream. Oh shit. I have ice cream!" I exclaimed jumping out of my seat and darting upstairs to the guest bedroom which was currently mine and got Casey and I's ice cream. I walked downstairs and handed Casey her ice cream.

"Thank you for saving my ice cream." She thanked.

"Just doin' my job ma'am." I said sitting back in my seat and ate, well drank my ice cream.

"Juliet, we need to talk." Luke said facing towards me. I raised an eyebrow.

"No we don't." I said.

"Plea-"

"I said n-"

"You can't ignore me forever. I miss my best friend." He said softly. I bit my lip. Seconds later I heard lightning.

"Once the storm ends, I want you out of this house. If you'll excuse me, I'm heading to bed." I said not taking one last look at Luke before I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. And did all that crap. I went in my room and ran my fingers through my hair. I inhaled deeply and laid down on my bed. I covered myself in a blanket and closed my eyes.

I miss you too Luke.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
The ending...ugh. I just want them to be together!! Don't you? And if you guys are wondering why she's being so mean to Lukey, it's because she kept a promise to Sean that she would stay away from him. Just in case you forgot about that. And Liz also banned Luke from being with Juliet but Luke is a rebel. He never follows the rules. And do you guys see what I'm doing with the song Check Yes Juliet???? I hope you are. Cause you know

Rain is falling down on the sidewalk
I won't go until you come outside

And...

I'll keep tossing rocks at your window There's no turning back for us tonight

If you don't understand, I suggest you listen to Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings and listen to the lyrics. And thank you guys so much for fucking 1.9K. Like what the heck?! I just remember it being 1.6K. Well Byyyeeeee!!!! xx