Chapter 15

Juliet's POV

"Jules. Heeeey Jules." I heard someone say as I was getting shaken. I opened my eyes and saw Michael standing in front of me.

"Ugh. What do you want?" I asked getting up.

"Um, there is school today? Duh." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked stretching.

"Um, 5:30." My eyes widened.

"MICHAEL! ITS STILL EARLY!" I yelled at him.

"Well sorry! Didn't know you were on your peri-"

"I'm not!" I argued.

"It seems like you are." He smirked. I slapped his chest playfully.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower. PEACE!" I skipped to the bathroom and he just laughed. I closed the door after me and I turned on the shower making it the right temperature. I then stripped out of my clothes and went inside the shower and closed the curtain. I rinsed my hair and applied shampoo to my hair. I rubbed it in then rinsed it. After, I applied conditioner to my hair and started soaping my body. Once I was done, I rinsed off the conditioner and soap. I turned off the shower and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel that was in one of the racks and dried myself with it. I opened the door and went to my closet.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Michael laying on my bed with that smirk of his.

"Get out." I said pointing to the nearest exit.

"Nah, I'll just stay." He said smiling and closed his eyes.

"Nope, get out." He groaned and listened. He closed the door and left. Good. I let the towel drop and went to my underwear. I slipped on my underwear on and clipped on my bra. I decided to wear my pineapple shirt and black skinny jeans. I brushed my wet hair and did the usual for makeup. Not that much. I finally finished and opened the door.

"MICHAEL?" I shouted. Silence. Well that's weird. I walked downstairs and suddenly a person appears and screams at my face. I screamed and fell down the last steps.

"HAHAHA!! Oh my god! You should've seen the look on your face!" Michael laughed. I glared at him and he helped me up.

"You're such an ass." I said straightening my shirt.

"An awesome ass." He said.

"You wish." I said rolling my eyes and slipping on my black Vans. I slung on my backpack.

"Hey, can you drive?" I asked.

"I can try." He smirked.

"NO. I'll just walk to school." I said and left my house.

"Wait, I was kidding. I'm good at driving." He said closing the door behind him getting out of my house.

"Fine." I sighed and got the keys to my brother's. I threw the key at Michael.

"This yours?" He asked as he caught the key in midair.

"No. My brother's" I replied getting in the passengers seat. While Michael went in the drivers seat and started the car. He turned on the radio and started driving. It was playing All Time Low's Dear Maria, Count Me In and Michael was quietly singing along.

"You like All Time Low?" I asked.

"Yes! They are my idols!" He said in a dreamy way. I chuckled and shook my head. I sang along and Michael smiled at me and started singing louder. I smiled at him. He has a nice voice. Once the song was done, he grinned at me.