Epilogue

One Year Later...

Juliet's POV

I watched as the crowds roared for my boyfriend and my best friends. I grinned and cheered for them. They gave one last smile at the crowd before getting off the stage. One by one, they came. I saw Calum running towards me. He grinned and lifted me off the ground and spinned me around.

"How were we Jules?" He questioned.

"You guys sucked." I saw his face fell. "In a good way." I smiled. His face light up and he tightened his grip on my waist. Ugh, I can smell him. Oh, he's sweating! Eww.

"Okay. You can let go now." I said. Calum didn't release his grip off of me. There is only one way to get him off...

"HELP! HELP!! SOMEONE GET THIS LUNATIC OFF OF ME!!" I shouted my head off.

"I WILL SAVE YOU MISS HALL!!" I heard a familiar voice yell. My immediately eyes widened.

"NEVER MIND! NEVER MIND!RETREAT! RETREAT! CAL KEEP HOLDING ME!" I shouted. Calum chuckled as he set me down. Once my feet touched the ground, I was lifted up again. I looked up and saw the blue eyed boy I fell for a year ago. He sheepishly smiled at me. "Hi."

"Luke..." I groaned. He placed a sweet kiss on my forehead. I couldn't help but smile up at him. "Take a shower."

"No. I need my kiss first." He mumbled in my neck. I groaned and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He pouted at me. "Hey!"

"What? I gave you a kiss." I said innocently. He shook his head.

"I need a proper kiss." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "On the lips."

"After you take a shower." I responded. He groaned and sneaked a kiss on my lips. He smirked against the kiss and I smiled. Our lips moved in sync as he slammed me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his torso and things started to get sexual. I ran my fingers through his hair and he slipped his hand under my shirt. He bit my lip making me open my mouth and used this advantage to slide his tongue in my mouth. I groaned as his tongue explored my mouth.

"Oi! No sex backstage!" I hear a British accent yell. We kiss for a few seconds before pulling away and saw Harry Styles smirking at us. Luke and I rolled our eyes.

"Go away you pervert!" I exclaimed. He winked at us before heading on stage. I smiled and shook my head. My smile vanished when I smelt something bad.

"Luke, you seriously need to take a shower." I said covering my nose. He rolled his eyes and set me down.

"Fine." He groaned. I grinned and kissed his cheek. He instantly light up and left to take a shower.

"Try not to make a mess!" I called after him. He turned around. "Not making any promises!" He called back with a smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"We saw that make out session." A voice startled me making me jump. I turned around and saw Delilah, Jess, and Casey smirking at me. My eyes rolled as I pulled them all in a hug.

"Where were you guys?" I asked them pulled away from the hug.

"We went to get food." Casey replied. My jaw dropped. "Without me?!" I exclaimed. They laughed and nodded.

"Ugh, I hate you guys." I muttered.

"We brought you yogurt-"

"I love you again." I grinned holding my hand out for them waiting for them to place the yogurt in my hands. They rolled their eyes and Delilah put a bowl of yogurt in my hands. I smiled in glee and thanked them as I stuffed my face with yogurt.