Chapter 36

Juliet's POV

"Here you go, have a nice day!" I smiled at the old lady handing her drink to her. She smiled and thanked me before leaving the shop.

"She looked nice." Jack huffed beside me.

"Well obviously. Most old people are nice." I said in a matter-of-fact way.

"I just got one that yelled at me for being too me." He said putting up quotation marks in the air. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Being too me?" I questioned looking at him. He lifted his shoulders with a shrug. I smiled.

"So, how do you like working here?" He asked leaning on the shelf behind him.

"Well...the nice customers really lift my mood up. On the other hand, the bad customers really tick me off. Overall, it's okay." I answered.

"Well I told you'd like it." He winked. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"That was when you flirted with me. I hope you don't have a crush on me anymore." I said.

"Hey! I thought you were hot okay. Not my fault. I don't like you that way anymore. You still are pretty hot. But that's not my point." He exclaimed chuckling. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Whatever." I muttered. He stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same. A cough interrupted us and we both looked to see Luke and Aleshia standing in front of us. I stiffened and payed attention to my cast register as Jack took their order and I was sharply listening to them.

"What can I get you guys?" He mumbled.

"Uh, Aleshia wants water. Do you have water?" Luke asked.

"There is a water fountain right over there." Jack answered.

"But I don't like pee water." I heard Aleshia complain.

"Sorry, but this is Starbucks. We only serve coffee and cookies and stuff like that. If you wanted coffee, you should've went to Seven Eleven which is right across from here." I could clearly tell Jack was annoyed. I was. And I wasn't even taking their order.

"Fine I'll just have a vanilla frappé." She sighed.

"I don't want anything." Luke said. Woah. Luke not getting Starbucks? That's weird. He always gets Starbucks. Oh my god, the world is gonna end!!!!

"Oh, I didn't notice you were here." Aleshia said smiling at me. I faked a smile towards her.

"So you work here?" She questioned.

"Yeah." I replied. She nodded.

"That's cool. Luke wanted to work here too. Didn't you Luke?" She said looking at Luke. He blushed and nodded.

"You wanted to work at Starbucks?" I suddenly blurted out. My eyes widened. Luke looked at me in shock that I actually spoke to him.

"Uh, y-yeah." He stuttered. I nodded awkwardly and looked at Jack for help. He nodded and quickly got her drink.

"Here." He said giving Aleshia her drink. She smiled and thanked him.

"Bye Juliet." She waved at me before Luke wrapped his arm around her and walked off. I bit my lip and glanced at Luke. He turned around to look at me before Aleshia forced him to look at her. She slowly leaned in and pressed her lip against Luke's. He started kissing back and my heart fell. My mouth slightly opened and tears were stinging in my eyes. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 11:30. My break. I quickly took off the apron I was wearing and stormed out of Starbucks as I heard someone calling my name. I ignored it as I went in my car angrily and slammed it shut. I turned the car on and drove to my house.

Within minutes I was already there and I took out my key to the house that I haven't been in for so long. My eyes were blurry from all the tears that were continuously falling from my eyes. I opened the door and took in my surroundings. It didn't change one bit. I ran upstairs and went inside my bedroom. I took a photo frame that laid a picture of Sean and I inside. I sobbed and my tears fell on the glass. I kissed the picture and set it down on my bed.

I went inside my bathroom and leaned on the sink as I looked at my reflection. I had bags under my eyes and my mascara was running down my face. My eyes were red and puffy. I looked hideous. No wonder why Luke doesn't like me. He likes girls like Aleshia. Naturally beautiful. Blondes. Pretty. And to think Luke actually liked me! Fucking stupid. Juliet, he never liked you. He felt sorry for you. Everyone felt sorry for me.

I looked at the razor that laid on the shelf. I hesitantly took it in my hands and stared down at it.

Juliet, don't do it.

I'm five months clean. That's good enough right? Right. I'll finally leave this hell hole.

But if you do it, you're leaving all of your friends. Including Luke.

Who the fuck cares about Luke? He hurt me so many times. I should've never trust him in the first place. Maybe if he kept bullying me, I would've been dead by now. It would've been better off that way.

I should have never forgave him.

Now, not only did he hurt me physically, he hurt me emotionally.

"Fuck you Luke." I muttered under my breath. I raised the razor and slowly pressed it against my skin. Blood was oozing from my skin and I did it several times. I wrote 'BROKEN' on my skin using my razor and I was satisfied with my creation. I was broken. Literally broken. Because of a certain blonde headed boy. The guy who I fell for. I collapsed to the floor and blood was everywhere on the ground.

I'm coming Sean and Mum.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
I'm sorry for the sad chapter. But hey, it's long. And I have no hate on Aleshia. I just decided she would be perfect for this book. I really love her. She's so pretty and has such a lovely voice. So, no hate:). Guys, sadly this book will be ending soon. Just one or two more chapters left then it's done. Thank you guys so much for everything. I love you. xx