Chapter 19

Juliet's POV

I widened my eyes in fear.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"Your dad's here to pick you up." She repeated. I shook my head.

"N-No. I can't go with him." I said.

"I'm sorry, but you're being checked out." She said.

"Y-You don't understand." I gulped tears in my eyes. I felt a hand on mine and it was Luke's. He had worry evidence in his eyes. He is the only one who knows about my dad. Not even Casey knew about my dad.

"Hurry up. Let's go." She said grabbing my wrist and dragging me away from Luke. Luke looked beyond mad and he was about to go after me but Calum held him down. I bit my nails and I met eyes with the monster.

"Juliet." He said softly and tried to hug me. I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at him.

"We are in public Juliet." He said in a hushed tone.

"I don't fucking care! Get away from me!" I yelled again. He winced at my voice and he grabbed my hand and dragged me to...Sean's car?

"HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" I shouted to no one in particular. People just walked past us not bothering that I was yelling. If I die, I'm going to haunt them as a ghost. I swear. He placed me in the car and went in the drivers seat. I tried to get out of the car but the doors were locked.

"What did you do to Sean?!" I screamed at him. He turned back at me.

"Nothing. Look, Juliet if you just hear me out-"

"I WONT FUCKING HEAR YOU OUT!! YOU FUCKING ABUSED ME WHEN I WAS JUST TEN YEARS OLD AND YOU MADE ME CUT MYSELF!! IF YOU THINK I WILL LISTEN TO YOU, YOURE GOD DAMN CRAZY!!" I yelled at him. He just had a hurt expression on his face as he began to drove to our house.

"I'm sorry Juliet." He said. I rolled my eyes and once we arrived at our house, I quickly got out of the car and ran inside the house.

"SEAN?!" I shouted.

"Yeah?" I turned around and saw Sean in a big T-shirt and jogging pants. I hugged him and cried. He rubbed my back comfortably.

"Shhh, why are you crying?" He asked clearly confused.

"D-Dad's back." I sobbed.

"I know. I bailed him out of jail." He said normally.

"WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU!?? YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID TO ME!!" I yelled pushing away from him.

"Jules, he chang-"

"NO. HE DIDNT! UGH!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU BAILED HIM OUT OF JAIL!!" I said storming into my room. I suddenly heard a knock.

"Can I come in?" A familiar voice asked.

"NO!" I shouted. The door opened and the monster went in my bedroom.

"Juliet I'm-"

"GET OUT!" I yelled at him.

"Pleas-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" I repeated. He frowned and obeyed. He closed my door and left. I shook my head and a few tears escaped from my eyes. I took out my phone and saw I had a lot of text messages. All from...Luke.

From: Luke<3
u ok?Xx

From: Luke<3
pls reply Xx

From: Luke<3
ur worrying me Xx