Chapter 9

Juliet's POV

Recap-

I heard groaning noises coming from Luke's room. Should I open it? There's no possible way Luke is having sex in there. He changed when we became friends. He stopped using girls and stuff. He's probably watching porn. Typical Luke. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I creaked the door open and
my eyes widened. Fucking god!!

I covered my mouth and turned away from the horrific sight. I can't believe it. I, Juliet Sierra Hall, has caught, Luke Robert Hemmings...masturbating. Oh my fucking god. His thing was...oh my god.

"Hello?" I heard Luke say. Fuck. He saw me didn't he. He did. Crap. The door opened and he looked at me weirdly.

"What are you doing here Juliet?" He asked embarrassed.

"Erm, what are you doing here? Thought you went to the party." I asked trying to dodge his question.

"Don't dodge my question Jules." He said sternly. Damn, he's too smart. Fuck you Luke Hemmings.

"Well, my date never came so, I came to your house." I sighed. His eyes softened as he took a step closer to me. He caressed my cheek.

"Wha-" I cut him off.

"WAIT. You washed your hands right?" I asked. He blushed.

"Erm, n-"

"OHMYGOD! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!! EWWW!! LUCAS! YOU DIRTY LITTLE-" Luke laughed and covered my mouth using his hand.

"Calm your tits. I was joking!" I glared at him. He smirked and took his hand off of my mouth.

"I hate you." I muttered still glaring at him.

"I'm sorry! I just had to do it." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"So, why didn't your date come?" He asked unsteadily.

"Probably because I'm just an ugly, fat, freak." I shrugged. He pushed me against the wall and I winced. His eyes darkened as he stared into my eyes.

"Don't ever say that in front of me. You are not ugly or fat. You are the exact opposite. You are very beautiful and skinny Juliet." I don't know is I should saw 'awww', or 'ow'. His eyes turned back to normal and he released his grip on me.

"Stop being so insecure Juliet. Dale is a fucking cunt. That motherfucker, when I see him, I'm gonna shove my hand up in his-"

"Okay, okay! I get it! Now, can I sleep?" I asked tiredly. He chuckled and nodded. He carried me bridal style to his bedroom. He set me down on his very soft bed and took my shoes off. Just as he was about to tuck me in, I stopped him.

"Can you change my clothes? Skinny jeans aren't comfortable to sleep in." I said turning in the bed closing my eyelids.

"W-What? A-Are you sure?" I heard him stutter. I nodded and hugged a pillow. I could feel him unzipping my jeans and slowly slipping them off of my legs. The coldness hit my legs as I was just wearing thongs. Wait, thongs? Oh shit. I heard him gulping and I think opening a drawer. He covered my legs in sweatpants. He untangled my arms from the pillow and lifted my shirt off.

"Fuck." I heard him mutter to himself. I tried not to blush as his hands touched my bare stomach. Why did I ask him to change me? Oh yeah that's why, I'm a fucking idiot! He put a large shirt on me and he let out a deep breath. I think he took his shirt off and turned off the lights. He went beside me and tucked us in. I turned around to face him and buried my face into his bare chest. What? It was too bright;). He wrapped his arms around my waist and I could feel him playing with my hair. I fell asleep to his humming.