Chapter 33

Juliet's POV

"Wake up sleepy bones!! The storm has stopped!" I heard Casey yell as she pounced on me and whacked me with a pillow. I pushed her off of me and glared at her.

"Why can't you annoy Ashton?" I groaned getting up and stretched.

"Oh, good idea. I'm heading to Ashton's. You should go to Starbucks. I have a coupon!" She smiled.

"Okay." I said. I stopped myself from walking in the bathroom.

"Where's Luke?" I asked her.

"Ah, he left a few minutes ago. AndImight'velethimsleepnexttoyouandhecuddledwithyouwhileyouwereasleepanditwassofuckingadorable." She breathed. I looked suspiciously at her trying to understand what she just said. Wait, I might've...oh my god! I glared at her.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Here, I'll show you. You guys are so cute!" She smiled showing me a picture of Luke and I. Luke had his arm wrapped around my waist securely like his life depended on it while my head was buried on his chest. I hate to admit it, but it was a cute sight. A blush crept on my cheeks.

"I can't believe we did that." I groaned putting my face in my hands. She giggled.

"It was cute. And I send the pic to Jess and the boys. Including Luke." She said wiggling her eyebrows. I pushed her playfully.

"You shit head." I smiled and walked into the bathroom and did my business. I got dressed in an All Time Low shirt and faded ripped skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and it cascaded down my shoulders. I applied foundation, concealer and mascara and quickly put on my cherry Chapstick. I went down stairs and put on my knee high black converse.

Casey had already left so I grabbed my keys and went in the car and drove to Starbucks. I entered Starbucks and realized she never gave me the coupon.

Ah, fuck it.

I walked up to a guy with black hair that was styled in a quiff and he had a lip piercing. Let's just say, he was hot. He smirked at me.

"What can I get you?" He asked.

"Um, can I get a Carmel frappuccino and uhhhh a chocolate muffin." I said. He nodded.

"That will be $8.21." I took out a ten dollar bill and handed it to him.

"What's your name?" He smiled.

"Juliet." I replied. He nodded and took my money and put it in the cashier and took out my change. He handed it to me and I thanked him and took it.

"You know, we need new cashiers. You should apply for the job. You're pretty hot. I would want to spend more time with you. And I'm positive you will enjoy it." He winked. I scoffed at his cockiness.

"Whatever dick." I spat before getting my drink and muffin and leaving without a second glance at him. I just saw him smirking at me and leaning over the counter.

Though I really do need a job. I need money.

I sighed and sat on a chair and ate my muffin in peace. This was really good! I finished my muffin and carried my drink and went back to my car.

~~~

"Oooh, you should do it!" Jess smiled. I shook my head.

"I would but there was a dick there. He kept flirting with me and stuff." I said. I couldn't help but notice Luke stiffened. Right now I'm at Ashton's. Casey told me to come since everyone was here.

"But this is a job! You need the money." Casey said.

"Yeah, I'll just beat the crap out of him if he lays a finger on you." Michael agreed.

"I don't know." I said.

"Do it. Maybe we'll get discounts." Calum thought.

"Yeah! Free Starbucks!" Ashton cheered. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Fine, I'll apply for the job tomorrow. Right now, let's watch a movie." I said laying my legs on Calum's lap and rested my head on Michael's chest. We agreed on watching Finding Nemo.

"The butt." I whispered when they were at the part when they were all trying to touch the 'butt'. They chuckled.

"This is the best movie ever." Calum commented. I nodded agreeing to his statement.

"I'm hungry. I'm going to order pizza. What do you guys want?" I asked getting off the couch.

"Pepperoni!" Michael yelled. I nodded and took out my phone and dialed the pizza place. A few minutes later, the pizza came and we all devoured the pizza. And we were all full. I ended up cuddling with Calum.

"Cal, I'm sleepy." I said yawning. He chuckled.

"Okay." He said carrying me in his arms.

"Guys, we are gonna sleep." Calum said. They all said 'okay' and he carried me to I think was his room in Ashton's house. The guest room. I don't know. He placed me on the bed and he got in as well. He wrapped his arm around me and I buried my face in his bare chest. He kissed my forehead.

"You have to talk to Luke someday you know." He whispered. I opened my eyes and stared at him.

"Calum, my brother banned me from seeing him. And I promised him that I would." I finally said.

"Oh." Was all he said. I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to him.

"Cal, I miss him so much." I whispered. He played with my hair and nodded.

"He misses you too Jules." He said. I felt a tear stroll down my cheek before I fell to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
OH MY GOD. I JUST HAD TO UPDATE AGAIN TODAY CAUSE YOU GUYS FUCKING DESERVE IT. WE REACHED 2K!!! HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU VERRRY MUCH!! KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING!! xx