Chapter 31

Juliet's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black short sleeved leisure dress. I wore my studded black high heel boots and Casey crown braided my ombré hair. Jess did my makeup and went for the dark look. I looked...decent.

Today was the funeral of my brother. Sean Martin Hall. Age 23.

"You look beautiful Juliet." Casey smiled at me. I slightly smiled at my two best friends. The principal let us skip school. Even if he didn't, I'd still skip school.

"C'mon, let's go." Jess said linking our arms and we went to the funeral.

~~~

"Would anyone want to say a few words about Sean Ha-"

"I would." Michael cut the dude off and walking fast in front of the people and held the microphone.

"Uh, I knew Sean as a friend. And a brother." He paused and stared at the crowd.

"He's the nicest person I know. And I just met him a few weeks ago. It's ridiculous." He chuckled softly.

"And...I really miss him. He's the only person I know that can keep up with me on COD and FIFA." There was a chorus of laughter and I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

He was forgetting about MEEEEE!!

He noticed me glaring at him and he smiled an winked at me. I shook my head and smiled back. I mouthed 'you little fucker'.

"It really felt like I knew him for my whole life. I wish I had though. I needed a guy like him in my life. The one who would just walk up to you and say 'hi' even if you were complete strangers and go towards to you if you're crying and ask if you were okay. He was a very friendly and caring guy. And that's what I like about him." He smiled slightly at nothing.

"He was like a brother I never had. And...I hope he will have a great life in heaven. Yeah. I love you Sean." He finished and we all clapped softly as he went back to his seat.

"Would anyone else wa-"

"Yeah." I cut him off. Okay I feel kinda sorry for him. He got interrupted twice today. I'm sorry dude who has a deep voice. I walked in front of the people and put my lips close to the microphone.

"So, just in case you didn't know, I'm Sean's sister. Juliet Hall. And I've known Sean for my whole life." I said into the mic.

"I've had a bad past and everyday I wanted to end my life. But one person made me stop myself. That was Sean. He saved my life. He made my life worthwhile. He was my hero." I smiled slightly.

"I wouldn't be standing here today talking in front of you without Sean. He was the reason why I lived. I didn't know what I would do without him. But now he's gone, and I'm sad. But, I'm happy knowing he's in a better place." I said as my eyes got filled with tears.

"He was the only family I had left besides my dad. But...my dad is in jail." I inhaled sharply. I forgot to tell you. He was caught selling drugs so the police brought him to jail. He'll be in there for three years. I've never visited him since the incident. I thought he changed. But apparently not.

"So I practically have no one. But, I have my two best friends here for me." I said softly smiling at the two who had tears in their eyes and were smiling at me.

"He was a great brother. And a great friend." I said looking at Michael and he gave me a comforting smile.

"It's sad that he had to leave. And I wish they could come up with a cure to Leukemia. One that would save lives. He...he was too young. And I still need him in my life. But I guess I'll just have to meet him in heaven some day. I love you Sean." I said glancing at my brother in the coffin. I let out a quiet sob and went back to my seat and Jess and Casey comforted me wrapping their arms around me. I wiped my tears away and slightly smiled at them. I whispered a thanks and they nodded.

We all got up from our seats and walked towards my brother's coffin. One by one, they placed a flower on top of it. I started crying and Casey wrapped her arm around me while Jess was rubbing my back. It was my turn and I walked in front of my brother's coffin and looked down at him. He looked as peaceful as ever. And so beautiful. I slowly placed the flower on top of it and smiled at him as tears streamed down my face.

"I love you Sean." I whispered before taking one last look at him before going back in Casey's arms. I bit my lip as everyone finished placing a flower on top of his coffin and they started holding the grave. I watched as my brother was being placed feet under the ground. I shook my head and licked my dry lips. I wiped a tear away and it was no use. Tears were coming down my face like Niagara Falls. I let out a loud sob and Jess rubbed my back and kissed my forehead. They put the grave on top and I buried my face in Casey's chest.

"Shhhh. It's okay." She cooed in my ear. I sobbed louder.

I just can't believe he's gone.

~~~

After I stopped crying we all went to the mall and they insisted that they buy clothes and food for me. I didn't stop them as they were clearly trying to make me happy. And I'm happy because of that. I know I have true friends.

"Oooh! How about this one?" Jess said pulling out a black skirt that had skulls on it. I shrugged and Jess threw it in the basket. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Juliet?" I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw the four idiots standing there staring at me. I was engulfed in a huge hug by Mikey.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. I could feel the tears in my eyes waiting to fall out. I don't even know how I had these much tears. I already wasted a gallon of tears. He pulled away from the hug and one by one, they pulled me in for a hug and Luke stood there putting his arms out for a hug but I left him standing. He looked hurt at my response.

"Juliet." He whispered. I locked my eyes to the ground.

"I'm sorry." He said softly. I nodded and said bye to the boys and went back to Casey and Jess.

I promised.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I'm so sorry for the really sad chapters. And bad. But thank you guys for voting and commenting on this story. You guys are really amazing. I love you. xx